Morrissey sighting in Seattle 25/10/17

Spotted in Seattle:

Regards,
FWD.

41057_stephaniethebeautygal_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate those earrings the womans wearing. they always look like the persons earlobe is growing a tumour.
I hate those too! It looks as though her f***ing chin is rife with tumors as well, Rifke. Hope Moz didn’t catch the plague :mask:.

I hate those too! It looks as though her f***ing chin is rife with tumors as well, Rifke. Hope Moz didn’t catch the plague :mask:.
i think they're by dior, which is why im allowed to be critical (also because im jealous that she's with moz, naturally). if i thought she got them from claire's or that they were the only nice thing she had owned in her life, i wouldnt have said anything. :p

i think they're by dior, which is why im allowed to be critical (also because im jealous that she's with moz, naturally). if i thought she got them from claire's or that they were the only nice thing she had owned in her life, i wouldnt have said anything. :p

I have never seen those ever. Have they been around for a long time?

Out shopping by the Hudson:

Best caption wins :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
i dont understand this.

As expected, you didn't get an answer.

Germans rarely get their questions answered on this website and their posts are mostly ignored unless somebody can post anything to put them down. You were lucky that you also received a few other posts, which rarely or never happened with others before you.

"by the Hudson" refers to the river Hudson. There's a a film with beautiful images called "Leuchtturm mit Aussicht" that was shot in the Hudson valley.

If you click on "This Charming Management" it leads you to a map of Manhattan. Manhattan is next to the river Hudson. Morrissey must have stopped at New York on his travels to Portland. If you have a look at the person's instagram account you get an idea of what she wears at other times. From the comments next to the picture I assume that she works in a shop, where she met Morrissey who came inside and she asked for a picture. Halloween is tomorrow, but apparently some Americans put on their costumes in the days before already. This is how I understand this picture, which I find hilarious and genius, because of its whole composition, their body language and the way they both look to the side with the corner of their eyes but in different directions, her shirt saying "relax" and they are not really relaxed with Morrissey holding this little piece of paper, etc. etc. etc.

As expected, you didn't get an answer.

Germans rarely get their questions answered on this website and their posts are mostly ignored unless somebody can post anything to put them down. You were lucky that you also received a few other posts, which rarely or never happened with others before you.

"by the Hudson" refers to the river Hudson. There's a a film with beautiful images called "Leuchtturm mit Aussicht" that was shot in the Hudson valley.

If you click on "This Charming Management" it leads you to a map of Manhattan. Manhattan is next to the river Hudson. Morrissey must have stopped at New York on his travels to Portland. If you have a look at the person's instagram account you get an idea of what she wears at other times. From the comments next to the picture I assume that she works in a shop, where she met Morrissey who came inside and she asked for a picture. Halloween is tomorrow, but apparently some Americans put on their costumes in the days before already. This is how I understand this picture, which I find hilarious and genius, because of its whole composition, their body language and the way they both look to the side with the corner of their eyes but in different directions, her shirt saying "relax" and they are not really relaxed with Morrissey holding this little piece of paper, etc. etc. etc.

I didn't reply as I thought it was self-evident and following the link gives even more information.
'Out shopping by the Hudson' was succinct and accurate.
The nationality of the person asking the question never came in to it.
Nor does it ever.
Don't tar everyone with your mind's brush.
That's a form of fascism in itself.
The post was repeated by 'anon' later and used on the main page where you might get more bites at your point.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
alright, thanks. thought this was shot in portland and remembered the columbia river, not the hudson, where i once spent some more or less happy times. but thats another story. any idea what "to ring up s.o." means?

Ah, well if this was taken in a shop then she just means she "rang up" a sale, i.e., she sold him something at the shop.

I didn't reply as I thought it was self-evident and following the link gives even more information.
'Out shopping by the Hudson' was succinct and accurate.
The nationality of the person asking the question never came in to it.
Nor does it ever.
Don't tar everyone with your mind's brush.
That's a form of fascism in itself.
The post was repeated by 'anon' later and used on the main page where you might get more bites at your point.
Regards,
FWD.

And you wanker and the two who liked your post don't even notice how you just confirmed what I already wrote.

In any case it wasn't so obviously self-evident and succinct, because otherwise laterns would not have asked, she isn't stupid, and others wouldn't have had to spend a little more than a second with it to figure out the meaning. Do you even notice just how arrogant you are? Obviously not.

alright, thanks. thought this was shot in portland and remembered the columbia river, not the hudson, where i once spent some more or less happy times. but thats another story. any idea what "to ring up s.o." means?

What does "out shopping by the Hudson" mean then however and why does "This Charming Management" link to a map of Manhattan in New York? - Don't bother to answer, I won't visit this website again, I've had enough of it and was already glad two or so weeks ago that I didn't think of those tv appearances in London as they happened. Soaks up time and doesn't lead anywhere worthwhile, with which Morrissey was certainly right.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom