Morrissey sighting in Seattle 25/10/17

Spotted in Seattle:

Regards,
FWD.

41057_stephaniethebeautygal_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz is a pond hopper hoping that swamp will be drained soon so he can walk across it.

LOL

I bet she is swedish. Lena from Småland in big Seattle.

BORK BORK BORK

we'll come get you, dont worry! hmmm i wonder what we should do... what's something that all three of us will enjoy.... hmmm

incidentally someone buzzed my door today and i thought it was moz. it wasnt. i got all excited too :(

well, there's always tomorrow!
I'll be busy all weekend washing my hair.

She looks like the local cop Johanna who is Pernillas brothers ex. Great at football and now a mother.

I'm sorry but to my mind the woman bears a striking resemblance to Marine Le Pen.

I always find these 'Morrissey sighting' threads amusing. Like he's big foot or the Lock Ness monster or something.

I always find these 'Morrissey sighting' threads amusing. Like he's big foot or the Lock Ness monster or something.

It is very funny and someone need to call Mulder and Scully. Someone like me who never believed in dinosaurs is beginning to have second thoughts.

Tyrant Moz is very real....

Thanks for the pic Urbanus, these were child series which even enjoyed by people of every age, had run for years in my country, the Netherlands though I love Pipi more...for me Emil can be on return any day. Have a great weekend,[ Eeeeeeeemiiiiiiilllllllllll]...anyone,and you Urbanus

Thanks for the pic Urbanus, these were child series which even enjoyed by people of every age, had run for years in my country, the Netherlands though I love Pipi more...for me Emil can be on return any day. Have a great weekend,[ Eeeeeeeemiiiiiiilllllllllll]...anyone,and you Urbanus

Thank you and I wish you the same and we cannot have enough of dutch people on here if you ask me. I might escape there one day and hide in a clog.

Pilla has Pippi eyes!

LOL

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom