Famous when dead

Vulgarian

Gelato :)
FB_IMG_1536776276301.jpg

FB_IMG_1536776280841.jpg
FB_IMG_1536776283931.jpg
FB_IMG_1536776287092.jpg

All credit to Rosie & Lolis.
(There's a bit of 'security' stopping Lolis from filming on her IG story - which I can't link to for those interested).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
While autographing her forearm, I wonder how it feels to know that this will be soon be permanently inked into her skin.

Last edited:
Man, her Instagram page is one selfie after another.

Reckon Uncle Steve is sooooo LA. Wearing white pants after labor day. There's a reason they call it Moz Angeles mate inn n n n n n n nn nn n n n nn it. I reckon there's been a reincarnation of the Moz Posse lately. I reckon they must of heard about all the wacko anti-American foreigners on So-Low disputing Uncle Steve has lived in LA his entire life.

I don't understand autograph tattoos. People are far too fallible to get a place on my flesh.

What is the Gelato heading about?
For us easily amused types, it was just pointing out that Morrissey was stood next to some signage that became the code for his Italian lover in Autobiography.
Nothing too deep.
Regards,
FWD.

For us easily amused types, it was just pointing out that Morrissey was stood next to some signage that became the code for his Italian lover in Autobiography.
Nothing too deep.
Regards,
FWD.
Oh, I didn't notice that. I thought you were insinuating that Damon was Gelato!:eek:

Is he doing an eating tour of Italian restaurants in Los Angeles? His stage costume will be low cut muumuus.

Back
Top Bottom