Morrissey sighting: Authority Zero gig @ The Troubadour (June 18, 2022)

Obviously, this band's idols are Sublime, 311, BAD RELIGION (they owe them a royalty check if you ask me) so 90's!!!

Last edited:
Oh oh god, Morrissey can't like that band!! they are horrible !!! Uhhhh I think Moz. you need to see your ears maybe wax plugs or I don't know those guys are nasty. Viva BEIRUT those are good the singer is within my five favorites, style tone of voice and above is cute! long live Beirut!!!!!!!

Moz can't go and listen to that shit!!! Oh, no, it's going from bad to worse!!! . Travis Scot and A Zero!! not for God's sake. Long live Morrissey and long live Zach Condon!!!!!?

Just cause he goes to see about , it doesn't mean he likes them, i guess.
Jesus. this band...
the fact he went and said,that was a really great show tells me he had a good time and must like the band,why would anyone go and see a band they didnt like,this is a guy who went and saw oasis and left after three songs whereas here it looks like he stayed for the whole set.

Never heard of this band. Are they any good? Are they a big deal?

He did?! When was this?
sure it was years ago,noel was laughing about it because mick jagger went to see the smiths and left after three songs.some people just like to see what the hype is all about.

the fact he went and said,that was a really great show tells me he had a good time and must like the band,why would anyone go and see a band they didnt like,this is a guy who went and saw oasis and left after three songs whereas here it looks like he stayed for the whole set.
Also why would people visit a forum every other day of an artist they don't like but then here we are ;)

He did?! When was this?
NG, 2011:
"Morrissey said to me one night, sorry to name-drop here but there we go, Morrissey said to us one night in the dressing room, he’d come to see us in LA, it was before we went on stage, he said ‘So, what can we expect tonight?’ and I was like ‘Well, I don’t know’, and he said ‘Do you have any new moves?’ ‘No, just got the music, mate’, and he kind of give a withering look."

"I said to him, and this is the best thing that’s ever been said to me by anybody, someone came in and said ‘Five minutes to stage time’, and we said to Morrissey ‘Come back and see us for a drink afterwards, we’re having an after-show party’, and he said ‘Oh don’t worry about that, I’m only staying for the first three songs’. We’re like ‘Well, at least he’s being honest’."

Regards,
FWD.

NG, 2011:
"Morrissey said to me one night, sorry to name-drop here but there we go, Morrissey said to us one night in the dressing room, he’d come to see us in LA, it was before we went on stage, he said ‘So, what can we expect tonight?’ and I was like ‘Well, I don’t know’, and he said ‘Do you have any new moves?’ ‘No, just got the music, mate’, and he kind of give a withering look."

"I said to him, and this is the best thing that’s ever been said to me by anybody, someone came in and said ‘Five minutes to stage time’, and we said to Morrissey ‘Come back and see us for a drink afterwards, we’re having an after-show party’, and he said ‘Oh don’t worry about that, I’m only staying for the first three songs’. We’re like ‘Well, at least he’s being honest’."

Regards,
FWD.
Thanks FWD! Loved that.

Well, if he stayed for the whole set, then I expect he may have had a good night.
Does that mean he liked that band?
I have heard of bands, gone long had a good night, thought they put on a good show BUT wasn't actually a "fan"

Re
"why would anyone go and see a band they didnt like"

I understand what you are saying , but its kind of daft
There are loads of reasons why people go and see bands- Their friends with people in the band, their friends with someone who is friends with someone in the band,their friends with someone who likes the band, their manager is also a manger of said band, they are staying in the same hotel and get invited . The band have good drugs and you do not have any .
M has actually had support bands, he isn't keen on
I hope he enjoyed himself, I hope he had fun.
Myself , i think they are hilariously shite and if his own music started of sounding like this, I'd laugh. Its such "Bro" music , basic as a MoFo

Last edited:
Well, if he stayed for the whole set, then I expect he may have had a good night.
Does that mean he liked that band?
I have heard of bands, gone long had a good night, thought they put on a good show BUT wasn't actually a "fan"

Re
"why would anyone go and see a band they didnt like"

I understand what you are saying , but its kind of daft
There are loads of reasons why people go and see bands- Their friends with people in the band, their friends with someone who is in the band, their manager is also a manger of said band, they are staying in the same hotel and get invited . The band have good drugs and you do not have any .
M has actually had support bands, he isn't keen on
I hope he enjoyed himself, I hope he had fun.
Myself , i think they are hilariously shite and if his own music started of sounding like this, I'd laugh. Its such "Bro" music , basic as a MoFo
did you not read the actual post,filmed by a security guard M was seen saying to mike who i assume is a band member that was a really great show.

I could imagine Avril Lavigne covering Authority Zero's latest song.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom