Morrissey Shot, difference in editions?

nickbatcave

I just recieved the US edition of Morrissey Shot today in the mail, but when I flipped through, I saw the photo of his torso covered in glitter in the tub, but not these photos (shown below), which appear to be sourced from the UK edition? Does anyone know if they are from the UK edition? Also, does anyone know if there are any other differences in the editions? If so, I might order the UK one

56593628_406746169905429_3942520527343583232_n.jpg
fd1d9df1eae2be198cc8f02267717630.jpg

I have an American 1st edition, maybe I need one from closer to home too if there are different versions .....
6D8589DC-9396-475F-BCF6-3E4818E00F42.jpeg

I just recieved the US edition of Morrissey Shot today in the mail, but when I flipped through, I saw the photo of his torso covered in glitter in the tub, but not these photos (shown below), which appear to be sourced from the UK edition? Does anyone know if they are from the UK edition? Also, does anyone know if there are any other differences in the editions? If so, I might order the UK one

View attachment 48495 View attachment 48496
Can you explain further what you mean by 'appear to be sourced?' What lead you to that conclusion?
Completely different publisher in the UK (Martin Secker & Warburg Ltd '92 - 144 pages) as compared to the Hyperion US version ('94 - 144 pages).
There's at least 3 different covers I can remember too which implies a reissue - don't recall those images though. They both have the same amount of pages - so probably not?
I'm sure someone without their stuff in storage will oblige and check.
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 48495 View attachment 48496

My copy is in storage and haven’t looked at in years, I believe it’s the UK Martin Secker & Warburg Ltd edition(purchased in 92), but I don’t remember those photos being in it, I could be wrong.

And now I’d like to know too.

But I do believe the torso one is in my version.

My copy is in storage and haven’t looked at in years, I believe it’s the UK Martin Secker & Warburg Ltd edition(purchased in 92), but I don’t remember those photos being in it, I could be wrong.

And now I’d like to know too.

But I do believe the torso one is in my version.

Have just ordered a U.K. version, will check the differences when it arrives......

I had a friend check, they have the first edition of the UK release, and it's the same photos as the US one, with only the torso pic. I do wish that I knew where these did come from though! When I zoomed in, I think I saw dots, making me think they were probably printed somewhere in a book or perhaps even magazine. (But where?)

Tags
books morrissey photos morrissey shot
Back
Top Bottom