Morrissey shirt scrap's buttons and bottles

I bought these of a guy on this site last year I too need a clear out now so if any-body wants to give me any sensible offers please do. Below is the list that he e-mailed me I paid him by paypal remember if it is outside the uk there will be extra postage.The site wouldn't let me upload any big files if you want me to do this e-mail me and I can do this.............. bottles 3.jpg moz shirt 1.jpg shirt 23.jpg
bottles 3.jpg
moz shirt 1.jpg
shirt 23.jpg

1) A scrap of towel that Moz used to wipe his face off during the gig in Gainesville, Florida, 11/8/97
2) A Dannon Natural Spring Water bottle that was Moz's stage water during the gig in Raleigh, N.C., 11/16/97
3) An Aquafina water bottle that was Moz's stage water during the gig in St. Louis, Missouri, 5/22/07
4) A FIJI water bottle that was Moz's stage water during the gig in Greenville, S.C., 11/4/07
5) Three large pieces of Moz's shirts from various gigs. I know at least one of these scraps is from the gig in Atlanta, Georgia, 7/20/07, but I can't remember the other two.
6) A Yves Saint Laurent shirt button from Moz's shirt from the gig in Myrtle Beach, S.C., 7/21/07

Back
Top Bottom