Morrissey sells signed other peoples albums - NME, Louder Than War, Consequence of Sound

So he's now signing albums by other artists and sells them at 300 dollars apiece at his concerts.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-signed-bunch-artists-albums-hes-selling-2561658

I can't decide who we should be more worried about: Morrissey or the people who actually buy these.

Also:

Weird merch : Morrissey selling classic albums by other people that he has autographed on his merch stall - Louder Than War. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Morrissey is signing other artists’ albums and selling them for $300 at shows - Consequence of Sound. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Oct. 29:

Link from shoplifterromo:

Why Is Morrissey Like This? - SPIN

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you just attempted to re-write history like our favourite Vegan troll.
Regarding Jesse - of course he has, he follows orders and will never get a better offer anywhere else.

Just ignore the f***ing retard, he's just another troll who spends his life claiming everyone is Skinny. Not sure who's the biggest waste of a skin PuppetParrot or Vegan.

He was fired by many bands, and very few bands had him in as a session musician when word got around of his minimal musical skills.
listen to the awful "Call the Comet" should you require verification.

If you're going to troll, try harder to be funny or at least a bit different. Aztec and VeganSausageRoll look distinguished next to this crap.

Everybody knows about mediocre Johnny.

Your low-effort trolling makes me miss BrummieBoy and his 'secretary', Sharon.

Anyone remember an older wind-up merchant, HIM?

Just because both of you are in love with Johnny and are looking at reality through rose colored glasses doesn't change his losing musical trajectory.
Who even thinks about having Johnny Marr on album? He ruined many an album and nobody wants him.

Just because both of you are in love with Johnny and are looking at reality through rose colored glasses doesn't change his losing musical trajectory

You are crap at this, God above.

As for loving Johnny, well.. like any Smiths fan, only on days that end in 'day'.

jm2.jpg
jm.jpg
spm.jpg

PUPPET EXCELLENT POSTS!!!:rock:

its so true about that cuck :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: who has spent decades f'ing up albums for all manner
of artists since being dismissed by Moz.:clap:

what a loser, but now that he is frail he can relax at the old folk home he happens to be at.:grin:

And by the way, Happy Birthday Johnny!

Happy birthday Johnny.
Hope you got the Electronic album okay. It was really hard for me to sign, especially as I'm painfully aware that some of my most despicable fans really enjoy bobbing their heads to "feel every beat" (idiots), but see? I made the effort.
MORRISSEY
ps/ you now owe me 500 dollars. Yes, dollars.

:straightface:

Anyway,
Happy birthday Johnny! :birthdaycake: :flowers:

Jr smuggled in a cheesecake:birthdaycake: into hospice but :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: was too weak to blow the candles:persevere:
he PUFFED and PUFFED and the little flames would'nt even tingle. Everybody there, Jr , the Missus
and a couple of Ayatollahs were all in tears at the sad spectacle.:sob:

Jr smuggled in a cheesecake:birthdaycake: into hospice but :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: was too weak to blow the candles:persevere:
he PUFFED and PUFFED and the little flames would'nt even tingle. Everybody there, Jr , the Missus
and a couple of Ayatollahs were all in tears at the sad spectacle.:sob:

Wow. And yet, with such shortness of breath, he runs marathons? The man is a hero. :bow::love:

...Look, poor Morrissey still hasn't finished his Moronathon. Yet all his supporters are doing the best they can...telling him he's right to hate everybody...But...I think his heart might not withstand this.
...Will you be there to give him the kiss of life when he collapses, vegancro666? :tears:

It's also Angie Marr's birthday!

Look away now, Moz...

angie.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom