Morrissey sells signed other peoples albums - NME, Louder Than War, Consequence of Sound

So he's now signing albums by other artists and sells them at 300 dollars apiece at his concerts.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-signed-bunch-artists-albums-hes-selling-2561658

I can't decide who we should be more worried about: Morrissey or the people who actually buy these.

Also:

Weird merch : Morrissey selling classic albums by other people that he has autographed on his merch stall - Louder Than War. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Morrissey is signing other artists’ albums and selling them for $300 at shows - Consequence of Sound. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Oct. 29:

Link from shoplifterromo:

Why Is Morrissey Like This? - SPIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm que controversial todo este tema de las ventas de discos firmados !!!! Que hiciste Mozz???

is it ok to sell your own albums, erm..... let me fink about dat one for a second... hmm hmm durr durr... ...... yes, it is. o_O

‘f*** off. He’s exploiting dead artists to line his own pockets.‘

- ordinaryboy86

‘Yeah just like he did with the Smiths sleeves but where were you then?’

- marred

‘they were his OWN albums, you-thick-c***’

- ordinaryboy86

‘So that makes it all right to you then?’

- ketamine sun

‘is it ok to sell your own albums, erm..... let me fink about dat one for a second... hmm hmm durr durr... ...... yes, it is.

- ordinaryboy86

Umm.. okay. o_O:crazy::lbf:

Money really does change everything. There's nothing he won't do anymore, apart from sign a Smiths record.
While I'll agree that it does feel a little tacky, and the price is banana's, if it were all about the money he wouldve done that Smiths reunion years ago. Done a duet with Gorillaz or Robbie Williams. I could name a dozen ways he could EASILY have made hundreds of thousands if not millions more than what he is making off these album signings. Curiously useful idiots like Uncle f***face never address this point.

While I'll agree that it does feel a little tacky, and the price is banana's, if it were all about the money he wouldve done that Smiths reunion years ago. Done a duet with Gorillaz or Robbie Williams. I could name a dozen ways he could EASILY have made hundreds of thousands if not millions more than what he is making off these album signings. Curiously useful idiots like Uncle f***face never address this point.

the idiocy on this page is contagious. Of course it’s about the money, he’s selling 20 quid reissues of other artists for 300. There’s nothing more to add.

the idiocy on this page is contagious. Of course it’s about the money, he’s selling 20 quid reissues of other artists for 300. There’s nothing more to add.

Case closed! It’s all for the money!
You heard it here first folks, he makes
more money from selling these autographed records than he would from reforming The Smiths. :lbf:

I agree with you, idiocy indeed.

There was only one of each (hence the higher price) so we are talking a trivial amount of money - the idea that Morrissey spent one second of involvement in it is preposterous. Utterly absurd outrage culture and trolling by the losers on here who are only here because they’ve wasted their life lusting after someone who ‘isn’t like he used to be’ - just like the good old days.

There was only one of each (hence the higher price) so we are talking a trivial amount of money - the idea that Morrissey spent one second of involvement in it is preposterous. Utterly absurd outrage culture and trolling by the losers on here who are only here because they’ve wasted their life lusting after someone who ‘isn’t like he used to be’ - just like the good old days.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

There’s nothing more to add.

You’re lack of a brain is exasperating, how do you even manage to get through a day unscathed? Can you even tie your own shoe laces.

* your

he’s been selling them for months at gigs, it’s not a one off.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom