Morrissey sells signed other peoples albums - NME, Louder Than War, Consequence of Sound

So he's now signing albums by other artists and sells them at 300 dollars apiece at his concerts.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-signed-bunch-artists-albums-hes-selling-2561658

I can't decide who we should be more worried about: Morrissey or the people who actually buy these.

Also:

Weird merch : Morrissey selling classic albums by other people that he has autographed on his merch stall - Louder Than War. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Morrissey is signing other artists’ albums and selling them for $300 at shows - Consequence of Sound. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Oct. 29:

Link from shoplifterromo:

Why Is Morrissey Like This? - SPIN

Last edited by a moderator:
do the naysayers on here not realise that Morrissey is a business,also hes purchased these albums so he can literally do what he wants with them.

I do think it's endearing how he seems to like to share his favourite things with us, the way he does with the videos before his concerts and with his recommendations on his site. this need he seems to have to share these things with us is kinda sweet, and it's great, because he has good taste, so I know that if mozzer recommends something usually it's gonna be good. but to be charging $300 now for what amounts to a recommendation (as a fan in another thread called it) with his signature and to not have the money going to charity seems disappointingly money grubbing.

So how does anyone know what he does with his money? To assume that he doesn’t give to charity would be an unfair assumption.

Treat People With Kindness? Steven?

Let’s be quite frank! Did he treat that young girl in Portland with kindness? Expressing her human right to protest against his far right views.
No he did not.
He bullied her out of the performance didn’t he.
Nice to be nice when it suits :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

That was before he doubled down on his support for a far-right party. Now people know he's a washed-up racist prick who won't stop at anything to fleece the last of his deluded disciples.

Selling his autograph on the records of other artists is really indefensible. Especially for three hundred f***ing dollars.

God knows what the younger version of Steve would make of it all. Silly old man?

He laugh his head off.

I really, really keep wishing that I would wake up and discover the last 2 or 3 years (of Morrissey) was a dream. Sadly, it’s not a dream and Morrissey is actually bat shit crazy.
He's not right in the head, nor am I. Thankfully.
I like his kind of crazy.

You’re missing my point. I’m not talking about what Brett or Cave does or does not do. I am saying again that
Morrissey is the only artist these days raising people’s eyebrows. Agree with him or not, he speaks his mind.

The only way Suede or Cave could raise eyebrows is if they released a great record then people would raise their eyebrows in surprise!

;)
I'd raise my eyebrows if Cave stopped dying his hair.

Been reading The Guardian much? Incredible how such a big fan can stoop so low.

I'm not the one selling my vinyl collection at $300 a pop...
Morrissey: the car boot sale years

Treat People With Kindness? Steven?

Let’s be quite frank! Did he treat that young girl in Portland with kindness? Expressing her human right to protest against his far right views.
No he did not.
He bullied her out of the performance didn’t he.
Nice to be nice when it suits :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
She was in her forties and disrupting his concert, which everyone else paid good money to see.
Like you, she deserved a kick in the arse.

So how does anyone know what he does with his money? To assume that he doesn’t give to charity would be an unfair assumption.

We all know what he spends his money on.
5* hotels clad in leather that serve high end meat products.
Kerygold Dubliner cheese
Wool and Cashmere Cardigans
Pastries made with eggs from the posh meat pie shop in Alderley Edge.

Puajjj esos milli vanilli q horrorr de video y musica ese teclado cuadrado musica estupida y facil!!! Por favor lavate la boca con pervinox antes de hablar de Mozz .aparte mozz bailaba bien , ... MOZZ CHUCHISS TE DEFENDEMOSS DE ESTOS NABOSSS

Imagine you spent years writing a book, or writing songs and recording an album. You put every fiber of your soul into the effort. And then another artist signs copies of your life's work with a modicum of effort and sells it for a hefty profit.

If you say you would be fine with it, I am extremely skeptical.
Ummmm, noone has to buy it if they don't wa t to, right?

Bueno estan que arden!!! en varios hilos de conversacion q pertenecen a es te sitio...arden de odio ,quiero decir que esas dos personas q se presentaron con carteles en 1 concierto de Patricio estaban agrediendolo le dijeron bocon ...eso fue adrede para molestar a Morrissey eso era un recital y no se puede admitir q cierta gente arruine la noche de la gente que pago...para mi Mozz estuvo bien en echarlos claramente fueron para injuriarlo.... que esperaban que hiciera ???? LO Q NO ENTENDI BIEN FUE LA CANCELACION POSTERIOR EN SEATTLE NO SUPE LAS RAZONES EL NO LAS DIO ALGUIEN SABE QUE LE PASO PARA SUSPENDER??

Back
Top Bottom