Morrissey sells signed other peoples albums - NME, Louder Than War, Consequence of Sound

So he's now signing albums by other artists and sells them at 300 dollars apiece at his concerts.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-signed-bunch-artists-albums-hes-selling-2561658

I can't decide who we should be more worried about: Morrissey or the people who actually buy these.

Also:

Weird merch : Morrissey selling classic albums by other people that he has autographed on his merch stall - Louder Than War. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Morrissey is signing other artists’ albums and selling them for $300 at shows - Consequence of Sound. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Oct. 29:

Link from shoplifterromo:

Why Is Morrissey Like This? - SPIN

Last edited by a moderator:
If that swine, Banksy, can sell a poster of Morrissey, then Morrissey can sign and sell albums by other artists. Nothing wrong with that.

Morrissey and Banksy are basically selling readymades.

That's all. No big deal.

Morrissey! I'd love me an authentic Milli Vanilli single signed by you. I can you send 500 bucks straight away, just give me your Nigerian bank account number.

Also, can you do this choregraphy, especially the moves at 1.13? If you can, just name your price.

"Morrissey :love: Milli."

‘So he's now signing albums by other artists ...’

Morrissey is having a giggle as he rightly knows this first and pioneering
move will befuddle and irritate many who after all never understood him in the first place.

“ Morrissey has raised eyebrows once again, by selling records ...”
- NME

Morrissey raising people’s eyebrows since 1982 !

And most likely the only artist these days to do so.

:cool:

So he's now signing albums by other artists and sells them at 300 dollars apiece at his concerts.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-signed-bunch-artists-albums-hes-selling-2561658

I can't decide who we should be more worried about: Morrissey or the people who actually buy these.

he's doing WHAT

‘So he's now signing albums by other artists ...’

Morrissey is having a giggle as he rightly knows this first and pioneering
move will befuddle and irritate many who after all never understood him in the first place.

Two paths ahead now. Flee to Mexico from his crimes. Carted off in a straight jacket to a psychiatric hospital.

Last weeks take from the 300 dollar Moz autographed albums from the tour::brows:

cash-pile-1.png

Morrissey, your new singing ladyfriend looks a bit like Limahl, doesn't she.
Which is making me think you might be hoarding some Kajagoogoo... I'm right aren't I??? :D
Can you put aside that signed "Too shy" 7" for me? Your friend can sign too. (Oh just, "Best, Limahl" or something.)

Morrissey is pure genius!
This so Andy Warhol!
Morrissey is The Greatest Living Artist!

i bet you’re breaking out in hives and having a right meltdown eh, I can sense your distress :laughing:

how do I insert a gif on mobile? Got the David Brent “Ooh you’re hard” lined up for this post of yours.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom