Morrissey Second To None [Glastonbury 2011]

soundofthenorth

I'm Not Sorry
yet another webstream rip by your friendly neighborhood soundofthenorth :guitar:
http://www.multiupload.com/243C00BL83 *remember to save the artwork as they ARE NOT included in the zip

Second To None
Released: 2011
Supporting U2 at Glastonbury Festival, Pilton Farm, Somerset, 24 June 2011
01 I Want The One I Can’t Have 3:42
02 The First Of The Gang To Die 3:42
03 You Have Killed Me 3:02
04 Shoplifters Of The World Unite 3:09
05 Everyday Is Like Sunday 4:05
06 There Is A Light That Never Goes Out 5:00
07 Alma Matters 4:33
08 People Are The Same Everywhere 3:35
09 One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell 4:11
10 Action [Is My Middle Name] 2:55
11 Satellite Of Love 4:18
12 Meat Is Murder 6:20
13 I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris 2:52
14 Irish Blood, English Heart 2:59
15 This Charming Man 2:45
Bonus: Janice Long Session, Radio 2, BBC Studios, 15 June 2011
16 Action [Is My Middle Name] 2:41
17 The Kids a Looker 3:03
18 People Are The Same Everywhere 3:12
Sound: A- BBC webcast 256k MP3

Last edited:
Made my evening - thank you very much.
Moz on tour, new songs (fair enough, 2 of them are shite), a Glastonbury gig, new t-shirts, Hollywood Bowl audio released... a nice time to be a Morrissey fan.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but listening to the first track it has jumps and skips through it at the start. And the Janice Long tracks are bizarrely muffled on the left hand channel. Any chance of a repair??? Thanks again. x

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but listening to the first track it has jumps and skips through it at the start. And the Janice Long tracks are bizarrely muffled on the left hand channel. Any chance of a repair??? Thanks again. x

I captured the Janice Long tracks on my computer and made these mp3s. They sound good to me:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TSCAU3OJ

Any chance we can get an updated version without the skips? Please.

is it possible you could post that cover without the janice long info on it??

paint it black on paint. sorry about the glitch on track 1 i want the one i cant have. its only at the start the rest of the boot is fine. the janice long session is in "beatles style" stereo.

soundofthenorth - as you know: "The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention..." And your act of kindness was :bow:. So: KIITOS, as they say in Finland!

Back
Top Bottom