Morrissey:Scandal And Passion by David Bret

Coiffeur_En_Flame

I was wondering what people's thoughts on this book are? It's for sale in my local bookshop for £5. Is it worth the money or should I save and buy The Severed Alliance or Songs That Saved Your Life instead? From the reviews I've read on Amazon it seems like one big attempt to drag Moz out of the closet...

Coiff.

You'll find some earlier thereds discussing about the book when you scroll down this thread. ;)

personally Coiff I'd save the money & get either of the other two books you mentioned. You can always pick up S&P any other time I'm sure.

love

Grim

In my view both David Bret books "Landscapes of the Mind" and "Scandal & Passion" are utter crap. Get the other two + Peepholism. :)

In my view both David Bret books "Landscapes of the Mind" and "Scandal & Passion" are utter crap. Get the other two + Peepholism. :)

I bought them both for conpleteness' sake. My three favourite books would be Peepholism, Songs That Saved Your Life and All Men Have Secrets. Oh, and Phill's new book, which is fantastic, of course.

Peter

agreed, the best books are peepholism, the severed alliance, all men have secrets
and songs that saved your life

all well worth the read

Well, I got my "scandal" for about 2-3 Pound, so what? Buy it, love it, hate it and start a collection of Moz books on you shelve... It is not an investment to buy this stuff...

btw: I got good and cheap deals on play.com marketplace! Even for foreign customers like me, the delivery was free and so its much more interested than the amazon marketplace! Give it a try, I ordered about 4 books and some MCDs for good money and got it all fast and safe!

Back
Top Bottom