Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Animals Is A World Without Humans' - Huffington Post

Preview excerpts from new Morrissey interview:

Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Animals Is A World Without Humans' - Huffington Post

Note from article:

The Huffington Post will run a longer interview with Morrissey after his June 27 show at Madison Square Garden. If you're a fan looking to share why you love Moz or what his impact has been on you, please contact Lauren Duca at [email protected].

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
lyrics [yes! including 'ukraine-bahrein-pain', 'face-place' rhymes

p.s. when i said 'viva' is best i meant about his solo work. this time i won't mention 'the smiths', their break-up is an open wound on the body of popular music.

p.p.s i'm so happy you decided to stay here and i very much enjoy reading your comments and reactions. i send you love, my dear. :love:

:rofl: facepalm rhymes. Well i have to agree that his voice is spotless on WPINOB And i totally agree about the Smiths being a open wound..... :tears: i can barely watch, read or listen to the Smiths without bursting into tears. A great loss for the music world, that they barely flinched at when it happend. I live for that band(and the Beatles of course) But i do my part. I drive around with the car windows down, blasting "louder than bombs" screaming to the confused children, never forget!

P.P.s :love: since you like WPINOB so much, ill won't be so harsh on the album.

:rofl: facepalm rhymes. And i totally agree about the Smiths being a open wound..... :tears: i can barely watch, read or listen to the Smiths without bursting into tears. I live for that band

P.P.s :Love: since you like WPINOB so much, ill won't be so harsh on the album.

i still like the stun you with there stun gun or disable you with tasers line

I love all of Morrissey's recent material better than The Smiths because it's more universal and wittier. He may have evolved past your understanding, but he's "still the same, this you surely knew." Quit acting like your opinions are statements of fact.
Look into your heart...... You know the Smiths are the best.

Re: Article: Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Animals Is A World Without Humans' - Huffington post.

Of course, this is not the most radical thing Morrissey has said in regard to the cause. In January of last year, he participated in a Q&A on the fan site True To You, inciting backlash when he compared eating meat to pedophilia. "They are both rape, violence, murder," he said.

Now, before you, evil human pest, accuse dear Morrissey of ranting, know that you would be wrong. "If your views threaten any form of establishment interests, you are usually ignored or silenced or said to be 'ranting,'" he told HuffPost. "I have never ranted in my life."

Each and every time this fool tries to justify his 3 decades of Corpsetarian-Vegetarianism by falsely attempting to conflate his Cheesetarianism to Veganism, he stands exposed as a charlatan. He simply isn't capable of looking into his heart and accepting he has wasted most of his life lambasting others for behaviour which he also indulges in. The fact that the rape, violence and murder connnected with the production of milk for cheese doesn't happen there and then like it does for meat isn't relevant. Claiming you have the right to accuse others of murder when your own behaviour is exactly the same in terms of animal suffering and death is the height of both hypocrisy and stupidity. And given what happens to male dairy calves who are routinely used as sex toys in their terror and distress by perverted Dairy Devil Agro-Fascist Farmers as they suck at anything trying to reconnect with their mother: doesn't that implicate Morrissey as an enabler of human-bovine paedophilia by his own logic? and yet this clown parades around the world lecturing from his crank pulpit. the depths of his delusions are profound.

then the usual suspects arrive on the thread ululating like nuns at a relic shrine. it was all about fame, appearing to be radical whilst upholding the corpsetarian-vegetarian status quo. but the karma curse works: Morrissey has failed. he isn't famous outside his contrived cult. poetic justice.

the ghost of brummieboy
copenhagen-denmark 18/6/2015

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Now it all makes sense. This article comes out just before the release of his new album "We Aren't The World". I was able to obtain a short bit of the song lyrics:

We aren't the world, we are the reason
We are the ones who make a darker day
So let's start dying
There's a choice we're making
We're taking our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
For cows and sheep

Last edited:
Now it all makes sense. This article comes out just before the release of his new album "We Aren't The World". I was able to obtain a short bit of the song lyrics:

We aren't the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start dying
For cows and sheep

thats actually not to bad, with a little alteration it could be even better. first lines great weither you intended it to be or not.

in the smiths i think he was young and had more to prove to himself other people history etc which made his lyrics more complex and more over wrought in some places though his immense sincerity and talent as always carried him through to win the day. his lyrics mean much more to me these days than the smiths lyrics do as most of the smiths and the smiths songs contain topics and subject matter i beat a long long time ago. i cant relate to them much these days though the presentation and the cleverness and thought put into is worth awing about. beautiful artifacts that i value more objectively but find harder and harder to relate to i guess

So let's start dying
For cows and sheep
What is this, which song or artist. It can't be moz

There was a song called we are the world that was put together for charity. YouTube and listen to it then read what I wrote. It is a joke about Moz suggesting humans should vacate the planet.

:rofl: facepalm rhymes. Well i have to agree that his voice is spotless on WPINOB And i totally agree about the Smiths being a open wound..... :tears: i can barely watch, read or listen to the Smiths without bursting into tears. A great loss for the music world, that they barely flinched at when it happend. I live for that band(and the Beatles of course) But i do my part. I drive around with the car windows down, blasting "louder than bombs" screaming to the confused children, never forget!

P.P.s :love: since you like WPINOB so much, ill won't be so harsh on the album.

:rofl: :rofl: for bold

please, don't. be yourself, you're wonderful! :love: for p.p.s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0RpNSELas

Well said! These people don't deserve Morrissey. They're gonna miss him when he's gone. I've never gone to an in store signing because I don't want to wait in line with these fools. Maybe if these a-holes stayed away there would be more room for the true fans.

Do you know what actually pains me the most? That people like you and Barleycunt go to book signings and concerts and Moz talks to you, shakes your hand gives you a hug, is nice to you and has no idea how you are talking about him. It's a disgrace. At least stay away.

Sad fact is that if we all went vegan those animals would not be needed and would all be erased from the face of earth. Economy would be hit badly and it would take a long time to change things around and make farmers grow things instead. There are huge problems with the soil as it is now and you cannot just start growing other things and get a good economy from it as it takes time.

I also studied the topic of cows and had no idea they all came from the country of Turkey way back which means they were not natural food for people outside that region.

I suspect that the changes that all people on earth not eating meat would bring would have a huge impact on mother nature in a way that is hard or even impossible to predict. If you study it online then the internet is filled with loads of websites promoting a non eat meat world but you will not find any sort of scientific facts and will even find that the people behind those websites also promote love and peace like any hippie would

That means that the dream of a meat free world when it comes to what humans eat is based on feeling and emotion and not any sort of science or sense. As with most things this is so complex and we have so few facts that are truly not biased in any way and that is perhaps the biggest problem of all if we are to debate this in a way that includes scientific facts and a whole scale outlook on the impact of such a new world.

He has been raped by humans for so long that he can barely breathe. The poor child of war has spoken.

So let's start dying
For cows and sheep
I thought it was from the Eurovision Song Contest because theres a song that goes we are the heroes of our time.

I mean that in a good way cuz I know how much morrissey loves Eurovision. The Eurovision has got really bad though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom