Morrissey revelation LP

It's threads like this that make me remember why, despite coming here daily since 1997, that I very rarely actually participate. However, thanks for the recap Dave for those less capable.

What's the label? Why is this on vinyl only? The rush to pay $50 for this is just silly people...

I stand alone with Beau against the madness?

Last edited:
Has anybody received their copy of "Revelations" yet? I ordered one and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

-Lucas

They're not instrumentals. These songs are known to exist with vocals.

Yes, I know that the demos/songs exist with vocals, but as someone mentioned earlier (probably in one of the other Revelations-threads though) this vinyl could still (at least theoretically) include unfinished versions of the songs or be a scam until we've heard the actual songs. Let's just hope it's the real deal and that we get to hear them very soon!

Yes, I know that the demos/songs exist with vocals, but as someone mentioned earlier (probably in one of the other Revelations-threads though) this vinyl could still (at least theoretically) include unfinished versions of the songs or be a scam until we've heard the actual songs. Let's just hope it's the real deal and that we get to hear them very soon!

I agree.

I'm not asking people to share the songs on here (though that would obviously be amazing!) but some confirmation that the version on this LP is worth listening to would be good. Times are tough in the 1804 household and can't justify buying this LP anyway really, let alone if they're not 'proper' versions.

I agree.

I'm not asking people to share the songs on here (though that would obviously be amazing!) but some confirmation that the version on this LP is worth listening to would be good. Times are tough in the 1804 household and can't justify buying this LP anyway really, let alone if they're not 'proper' versions.

I mean, I'll share them when I get my copy. Provided, of course, they are worth sharing. I don't think anybody would want just the instrumentals. :)

-Lucas

I mean, I'll share them when I get my copy. Provided, of course, they are worth sharing. I don't think anybody would want just the instrumentals. :)

-Lucas

Yeah, that'd obviously be fantastic. Way it's looking at the moment I'd be looking at getting the vinyl after Xmas anyone - but I'd want to know it's worth hunting one down.
Instrumentals are fun, but in the end kinda pointless, and pretty hard to validate, no? :crazy:

I got mine in the mail today and it sounds great

worth the buy

there is just a plain white sleeve, no picture insert

for a bootleg it is very professionally done

Last edited:
yes they all have vocals not just instrumentals

Happy Lovers United is great

sorry I have no way of recording them to Mp3

Does anyone else think that the Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness is different than the three versions already leaked?

Different inflections in his voice at times, slight lyrical changes, too. Unless I've gone mad.

a lot of the songs are different. the only one i dont hear a difference in is You should have been nice to me.

Back
Top Bottom