Morrissey - Revelation (INTL LP) a fanclub issue Nov 24

The Seeker of Good Songs

"Limited fanclub release collects 9 unreleased tracks from the Viva Hate, Kill Uncle, and Your Arsenal recording sessions - great lost gems."

[FONT=Georgia, Times]Morrissey - Revelation [INTL LP]
(9 Tracks/12" 180 gram Vinyl/2009 International Release)
PRE-ORDER: SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE November 24, 2009
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times]Code: MU-MORRI-REVEL-01
Price:$24.99
[/FONT]

http://idealcopy.american-data.net/...vc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MU-MORRI-REVEL-01

1. STRIPTEASE WITH A DIFFERENCE (KILL UNCLE SESSIONS)
2. PLEASE HELP THE CAUSE AGAINST LONELINESS (VIVA HATE SESSIONS)
3. FANTASTIC BIRD (YOUR ARSENAL SESSIONS)
4. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO ME (SOUTHPAW GRAMMAR SESSIONS)
5. LIFEGUARD ON DUTY (VIVA HATE SESSIONS)
6. HAPPY LOVERS UNITED (BONA DRAG SESSIONS)
7. BORN TO HANG (KILL UNCLE SESSIONS)
8. OH PHONY (BONA DRAG SESSIONS)
9. HONEY YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME (SOUTHPAW GRAMMAR SESSIONS)

Re: Morrissey - Revelation [INTL LP] a "fanclub" issue; SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE Nov. 2

"Limited fanclub release collects 9 unreleased tracks from the Viva Hate, Kill Uncle, and Your Arsenal recording sessions - great lost gems."

[FONT=Georgia, Times]Morrissey - Revelation [INTL LP]
(9 Tracks/12" 180 gram Vinyl/2009 International Release)
PRE-ORDER: SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE November 24, 2009
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times]Code: MU-MORRI-REVEL-01
Price:$24.99
[/FONT]

http://idealcopy.american-data.net/...vc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MU-MORRI-REVEL-01

1. STRIPTEASE WITH A DIFFERENCE (KILL UNCLE SESSIONS)
2. PLEASE HELP THE CAUSE AGAINST LONELINESS (VIVA HATE SESSIONS)
3. FANTASTIC BIRD (YOUR ARSENAL SESSIONS)
4. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO ME (SOUTHPAW GRAMMAR SESSIONS)
5. LIFEGUARD ON DUTY (VIVA HATE SESSIONS)
6. HAPPY LOVERS UNITED (BONA DRAG SESSIONS)
7. BORN TO HANG (KILL UNCLE SESSIONS)
8. OH PHONY (BONA DRAG SESSIONS)
9. HONEY YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME (SOUTHPAW GRAMMAR SESSIONS)

It's in the download section. It's very good.

Re: Morrissey - Revelation [INTL LP] a "fanclub" issue; SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE Nov. 2

It's in the download section. It's very good.

Posted for those who wanted to have a hard copy. I have bought from that online retailer in the past and never had any problems with them.

Also, it was the first I heard that it was a "fanclub" issue. Whatever that exactly means, I don't know.

Ok L.A.(and whoever), they have SEVERAL of these,and another "BOOT" of the Smiths @ Amoeba for..>(drumroll please)
$16.50 cents sealed,I was there earlier & saw them both,and both were sealed. Ive never seen, nor heard of that Smiths boot(and the name escapes me. It was a freaki8n mkadhouse there, and I didnt want to stick around, ask for paper & a pen to write it down sorry). But, if you SoCal people want to buy it for less than $25 bucks, go to Amoeba,thhey have them. Check out that Smiths boot too.

A friend of mine in LA said that Amoeba had copies of The Smiths' bootleg "The Undisputed Truth" for 18.99, but didn't mention anything about "Revelation."

A friend of mine in LA said that Amoeba had copies of The Smiths' bootleg "The Undisputed Truth" for 18.99, but didn't mention anything about "Revelation."

Thats the Smiths "boot" i'm referring to. I couldnt remember the price of it...but it was under $20, which I liked, as they're known for jacking up the price on stuff like that.

They had SEVERAL copies of "Revelation", w/a sticker price of $16.99.

Even shipped has to be under $25 in the states? unless you're asking for them to overnight it for you, it's a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom