Morrissey Replacing Nine Inch Nails at Riot Fest in Chicago (September 16, 2021)

Riot-Fest.jpeg

https://consequence.net/2021/08/mor...PVNVOwcgexkmVXdK4DfaLZ-SLXMNHWtNuTuvKy81eWE7A

Last edited by a moderator:
Who do you think Moz will have as his "special guests?" This is very cool news.
Sparks, Henry Rollins, Bob Geldof, Bryan Ferry, Martin Rossiter, James, Elvis Costello, Billy Bragg and Cornershop are just a few of the names apparently pencilled in.

Last edited by a moderator:
well the promoters certainly dont share your opinion.in the interest of balance put up 8 positive responses.hurry up we are waiting.
Yeah. The promoters wanna sell tickets to an event for which their financially responsible. …and these are the people telling them to go eat a bag ‘o dicks.

Do try to keep up, Gordo.

Special guests. Mmm let me guess! IGy Pop. And the black lady singing one of one of the las vynil album song. Sorry. I forgot her name !

Details about the day he's playing below.
I suspect it will be the least shown part of the festival as it's a preview. I'm guessing he'll select some of the bands from the 3 full days to play on that night as well.

Regards,
FWD.
Then the question is: who will he choose?
Not that many Moz-like artists on the other three days, if any.

Badass as I love riot fest. Pumpkins are gonna put on a big set so he’d better bring it. Hard to imagine what other bands any fans here would like playing that day

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom