Morrissey/related clips added, incl. 5 "The Boy With The Thorn" covers - Morrissey Central (June 3)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/197287-morrissey-clips

Late Late Show - Craig Ferguson ('08).
Interview @ V Festival ('06).
O2 silver clef award ('04).
Fatty & Certain People - Tonight Show/Leno ('92).
Daddy's Voice - Lopez Tonight ('09).
Peter Jordan cover of TBWTTIHS.
Morrissey Day - São Paulo: TBWTTIHS.
William Lee cover of TBWTTIHS.
Jejune cover of TBWTTIHS.
Jeff Buckley cover of TBWTTIHS.
Morrissey Day - São Paulo: brief TV coverage of the event.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
some good videos in this collection,busker had gathered a decent crowd lets hope he made plenty of doe ray me.

A lot of tbwttihs. Wonder if he’s gonna bring this out for some up comming shows. Might be an interesting choice with all of the debate going on

These days it seems behind the hatred there’s no murderous desire for love. Only more hatred.

These days it seems behind the hatred there’s no murderous desire for love. Only more hatred.

No I do think much of his anger is motivated by the idea of defending something he cares about. Doesn’t always bring out the best in people but I don’t think much of the anger is motivated by hatred

I reckon it's so pathetic when people try to copy "Morrissey Days" in foreigner places and Steve only showed to the one in his hometown LA. Well I reckon every day is Morrissey Day in Moz Angeles inn n n it. I reckon those Mexicans in San Paulo are sad and when Mank and Liver Pool tried to have Morrissey Days, even more pathetic.

The V Festival clip made me laugh.. god he makes me laugh with his opinions of himself and others ...I'm paraphrasing
Moz - everyone just looks and sounds the same...not saying I'm on a higher plane ( you are saying that though really!!)
Wonder how the other V festival acts thought hearing that not that Moz would care.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom