Morrissey rehearsal : Warning setlist spoilers

Irish Budd

Oh well.Enough said.
I just spent the last 2 hours listening to Morrissey rehearse.I got to hear 15 songs.He sounded fantastic.Please see songs below.

1. First of the gang to die
2. Ask
3. That's how people grow up
4. I just want to see the boy happy
5. Vicar in a tutu
6. Mama lay softly on the riverbed
7. Sister I'm a poet
8. Something is squeezing my skull
9. The world is full of crashing bores
10. Why don't you find out for yourself
11. Billy Budd
12. One day goodbye will be farewell
13. Death of a disco dancer
14. ??(new song)
15. Stretch out and wait.

I'm off to Damien Dempsey now but I thought I would share this with you by the way the new song he played sounded fantastic.

Where did you hear the rehearsal? At the Marquee?

Punky:confused:

Where did you hear the rehearsal? At the Marquee?

Punky:confused:

City Hall in Cork. He has it booked for last 2 days. Moz staying in the posher Jurys in the rebel county.

Thanks for the phone call Ken

cossy:)

City Hall in Cork. He has it booked for last 2 days. Moz staying in the posher Jurys in the rebel county.

Thanks for the phone call Ken

Can you explain Rebel County to a Yorkshireman? Is it Kerry, Limerick, Waterford, Tipp?

Peter

Hi Peter

Cork is the rebel county

See ya for a pint on Sat I hope

Oh I hope so. I'll send you me phone number.

I spent a lot of time in Cork a few years ago, in Youghal. Arse of a place. Loved Cork City though.

Peter

Just got a text from Irish Budd

"Morrissey is here at Damien Dempsey. He is sitting 5 feet away from me. Boz and the band are here is well"

Lucky Bastard

"Morrissey is here at Damien Dempsey. He is sitting 5 feet away from me. Boz and the band are here is well"

Lucky Bastard

omg! Claudia2006 told me she was thinking of going to see DD so I hope she went and gave Moz some kisses! :pray:

btw Irish Budd needs to take a stealthy camera pic. :p

Lucky Bastard

Life's not fair is it?

Altogether now - "Factories, trains and houses..."

Peter

Hmmm . . seems like some of the the ones from late last year (Playboys, Interesting Drug) that I'd been hoping to hear are struggling to make the cut . . .also Vicar is prob the song I'd least like to hear from TQID. It will be interesting to see what the final set list is . .also mush prefer all you need is me to THPGU. . . .

It will be wondrous to hear Ask and Vicar In A Tutu, and it's really pleasing to see Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself still on the setlist, it's a wonderful, wonderful song.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom