Morrissey Red Bank, NJ date - 15 Jan - TTY

Morrissey Red Bank date - true-to-you.net
24 November 2012

Morrissey will appear at the Count Basie Theater in Red Bank, New Jersey on Tuesday 15 January, 2013.

Tickets for this show are available on Monday 26 November. Kristeen Young will open the night.

EDIT: TTY now states tickets available Friday 30 November

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Kristeen Young going to open for Morrissey perpetually? What hold does she have on him or what does he see in her; or is it that he knows that his opening act will never steal his show?

Re: Morrissey Red Bank Date 15 Jan - TTY

Is Kristeen Young going to open for Morrissey perpetually? What hold does she have on him or what does he see in her; or is it that he knows that his opening act will never steal his show?

I'm not a fan of Kristeen Young but in the lineage of strong female artists that Morrissey likes (Patti Smith, Nico, Siouxsie, PJ Harvey) she makes perfect sense.

Well, reliability for a start... it's not as if she's ever going to say no, is it? Or have to pull out at the last second due to 'other commitments'. She's got no real career of any kind, so he can book her for any date, anywhere in the world and not even have to ask her about it.

Well, reliability for a start... it's not as if she's ever going to say no, is it? Or have to pull out at the last second due to 'other commitments'. She's got no real career of any kind, so he can book her for any date, anywhere in the world and not even have to ask her about it.

She's become too comfortable as an opening act, it's the easy way for her. Means she doesn't really have to do much to promote her career further. I would hope that she doesn't really think that this is all there is for her. She may wish for more, but she's doing NOTHING to get more.

I'm not a fan of Kristeen Young but in the lineage of strong female artists that Morrissey likes (Patti Smith, Nico, Siouxsie, PJ Harvey) she makes perfect sense.

I don't really consider her a strong female artist, unique perhaps, but not strong. KY is not standing on her own two feet, she's resting of the shoulders of people like Tony V and Morrissey. I consider someone strong when they stand on their own--to me KY does not fit that category.

Ummmm, no. Kristeen and Patti Smith are in opposite universes in terms of strength and integrity, IMO. :straightface: Patti Smith, Nico, etc never rely on pity and the "act" of anger. I hope it's just a convenience thing.

on sale says monday and friday ?????.......which day is correct

Friday is the onsale to the general public. Tickets go on sale as early as Monday to donors who hold various subscription levels.

on sale says monday and friday ?????.......which day is correct

believe it or not but Kristeen is just there - and here - and there and here and there on merit............

Well, I could sit down write a whole series of words that might just make you drool but if you listen and look into her lyrics, she is telling
you about life: about her life and about your life but also in a very talented and sublime/sincere way. Surely, you know that Kristeen is a treasure and an amazing performer ? She is unique, for sure. She's a cutie too - just like Debby Harry was (and still is.) She is just amazing on keyboards.

My view is treasure her and listen closely. Don't torture her. Kristeen is a talent. Just like Amy MacDonald.

Best,
Hazard

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom