Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next week.

menju56

Re: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next wee

Loved the piano intro; as the song developed it reminded me a little of "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris"

ToDieByYourSide

Re: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session today ~ Broadcast next wee

It just does not seem right that they play "Disco Inferno" after Action is my middle name....

well that was bloody brilliant, a shame is the name feel to it

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Great. I f***ing missed it. But I hear a Turtles song. Story of my f***ing life. :mad:

mbb321

Deano

Started with low expectations, and 'Action is my middle name' just missed the bar. Run of the mill, heard the style before, sounded like a poor 'I can have both'.

Not saying to be controversial, my first impression. But will obviously give it a few chances on further listens.

mbb321

Deano

Great. I f***ing missed it. But I hear a Turtles song. Story of my f***ing life. :mad:
You didn't miss much mate, except a "der da daaaaaaa derdy der daaa" at the end.

bobalmighty

*Cornette Face*

Action... was very good. Not sure about this Turtles cover though...

mozmic_dancer

One of the Good Guys

Loved the piano intro; as the song developed it reminded me a little of "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris"
Yes, it sure did. Not a bad thing.

sistasheila

tjekket

im not able to listen even though i clicked on the i player ..what could be the problem?

I've just heard "Action is my middle name", Does someone know if another song was boradcast before it?
no that was the first

kyleleonard

Jeff Buckley Is God

I thought it was good, & I'll need to give it a few more listens, though.

I've just heard "Action is my middle name", Does someone know if another song was boradcast before it?
no that was the first

balk1970

coming one up after this song!

im not able to listen even though i clicked on the i player ..what could be the problem?
have you a tv to hand as radio 2 is usually on most british tvs

mbb321

Deano

Try Internet Explorer if you are not using that SS.

i agree .... after the piano intro it went a bit generic i think .. too much repeating of the chorus and ran out of lyrics at the end .. ok but nothing special ! hope they use gustavo to full effect .. come back to camden ....at last !!

back in five with another withering dismissive .. or maybe not !!

fergal_41

Truly beautiful, very intense and urgent lyrically, melodically soaring and careful in parts, really impressed with this. Roll on the next one, viva Moz!

menju56

Ooh I think his voice sounds very good on "The Kid's A Looker"

Top Bottom