Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session (June 10), broadcast next week (June 14/15)

Update (June 10, 2011, 6:25 AM PT): Link from Guillaume Métayer:

Three new songs by Morrissey to be broadcast on the Janice Long Show this coming Tuesday - true-to-you.net
10 June 2011

Three new songs by Morrissey will be broadcast on the Janice Long Show on BBC Radio 2 this coming Tuesday.

They are :

ACTION IS MY MIDDLE NAME
THE KID'S A LOOKER
PEOPLE ARE THE SAME EVERYWHERE

Update (June 10, 2011, 6:25 AM PT):

Posted in the comments by mywar:

"No Street involvement" on these three new songs, according to Boz on Facebook. Oh well.​

Posted in the forums by Oso Blanco:

Strange comment by Boz on his Facebook site:

Question regarding the Janice Long session: "Is it in the current live line up?"
Answer from Boz: "now that would be telling and you know I'm not one for gossip."

Does that mean there will be surprises regarding the line up?​

Janice Long just announced on her BBC Radio2 show that she was going to be recording some "new music" later today (Friday) with Morrissey. The session will then be broadcast on her show Tuesday 14th into Wednesday 15th, beginning midnight. If memory serves she talked of 'three new songs'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you call the forum f***ed up?

Anyway yes this is great news.

Troll post - likely false information.

Because this forum IS f***ed up.

Two of the new songs (from a very reliable source) are called, "Inmate Date" (Morrissey/Boorer) and "Play It Like You Mean It" (Morrissey/Street).

I've heard they are both really really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait, fantastic news!

Street is good food but... "Play it like you mean it"?

Tell us about a forum that isn't f***ed up. They are full of people with opinions after all. Then show me a world that isn't f***ed up :)

Re: Article: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session (June 10), broadc

Tell us about a forum that isn't f***ed up. They are full of people with opinions after all. Then show me a world that isn't f***ed up :)

It is people like you and the Frady joke that make things f***ed up. You are full of shit of the finest order. The people who buggered off to "the other forum" are another fine example. Sick people, self obsessed, fake, urgent need to portray themselves as, when all they are as relevant as the guy who prostitutes himself towards them as if he is a trained monkey.

Re: Article: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session (June 10), broadc

It is people like you and the Frady joke that make things f***ed up. You are full of shit of the finest order. The people who buggered off to "the other forum" are another fine example. Sick people, self obsessed, fake, urgent need to portray themselves as, when all they are as relevant as the guy who prostitutes himself towards them as if he is a trained monkey.

For god's sake read back what you just wrote and here and then tell me what planet you come from. None of what you just wrote makes any sense whatsoever. There are definitely some decent people on here but they are in a very small minority. These days I mainly avoid this forum and don't miss it much at all. I prefer to listen to Morrissey's music. At least then I can hear some intelligence discourse. Reading handbags at dawn type fights between the likes of viva hate and mcrickson and others crappin' on is killing me no end!

If it's true one of these songs let alone hearing 3 new ones is co written by Street then hallelujha!!!

There are definitely some decent people on here but they are in a very small minority.

Which rules you out, because the people who are very quick to label themselves as "decent" here, do not have a good track record.

"Action is my middle name" "The Kid's a looker" "People are the same everywhere"

I can't believe I'm going to be in France, Im going to have to wait til the Saturday after! :mad:

Two of the new songs (from a very reliable source) are called, "Inmate Date" (Morrissey/Boorer) and "Play It Like You Mean It" (Morrissey/Street).
A very reliable source, huh? It wasn't by any chance the same source who keeeps assuring us the Smiths are going to reform for Coachella every year? ;)

It's not really people's opinions that are the problem - we all love opinions, and even more so the melodrama of opinions coming into conflict; but what we loathe is the snide, spiteful and thoroughly unintelligent outlook of many 'forumers.'

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom