Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session (June 10), broadcast next week (June 14/15)

Update (June 10, 2011, 6:25 AM PT): Link from Guillaume Métayer:

Three new songs by Morrissey to be broadcast on the Janice Long Show this coming Tuesday - true-to-you.net
10 June 2011

Three new songs by Morrissey will be broadcast on the Janice Long Show on BBC Radio 2 this coming Tuesday.

They are :

ACTION IS MY MIDDLE NAME
THE KID'S A LOOKER
PEOPLE ARE THE SAME EVERYWHERE

Update (June 10, 2011, 6:25 AM PT):

Posted in the comments by mywar:

"No Street involvement" on these three new songs, according to Boz on Facebook. Oh well.​

Posted in the forums by Oso Blanco:

Strange comment by Boz on his Facebook site:

Question regarding the Janice Long session: "Is it in the current live line up?"
Answer from Boz: "now that would be telling and you know I'm not one for gossip."

Does that mean there will be surprises regarding the line up?​

Janice Long just announced on her BBC Radio2 show that she was going to be recording some "new music" later today (Friday) with Morrissey. The session will then be broadcast on her show Tuesday 14th into Wednesday 15th, beginning midnight. If memory serves she talked of 'three new songs'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session (June 10), broadc

It's not really people's opinions that are the problem - we all love opinions, and even more so the melodrama of opinions coming into conflict; but what we loathe is the snide, spiteful and thoroughly unintelligent outlook of many 'forumers.'

Love how you speak of yourself in plural. Which century are you from? Your narrow mindedness disguised as open mindedness is also lovely, as always.

"No Street involvement" on these three new songs, according to Boz on Facebook. Oh well.

Re: Article: Morrissey recording new Janice Long BBC Radio2 session (June 10), broadc

Love how you speak of yourself in plural. Which century are you from? Your narrow mindedness disguised as open mindedness is also lovely, as always.

I`d rather see that we celebrate the good news that Morrissey is making new songs......... deal?

strange, on mlk's (german booker) site, there is a downloadable press kit http://www.mlk.com/morrissey/1323-live_2011

At the end of it, it says "Auch in Berlin wird er von einer frisch zusammengestellten Band begleitet, die seine einzigartigen Songs neu arrangier that. So bietet jeder Besuch eines Morrissey-Konzerts selbst für den treuesten Fan immer wieder Überraschendes"

"also in Berlin, he will be vamped by a freshly compiled band, which will arranged his unique songs new. so, even for the most layal fans there will be something surprising"

But he said on tty, that the band will be the old one. hm....

well if Morrissey not cancelled his Eindhoven gig, or I'm on whatever [medica] reasons
can't attend, I'll hear those new song definately live, and I asume he'll play them
[guess he has 25 songs for his setlist, which 18 gonna gonna play every other gig,
and the setlist changes a bit per gig] from gig 1, and will be recorded by our well
known dedicated regulars who get the gear in to record and share:bow:

anyway, the janice long upcoming show with the new songs will ofcourse
be availble for DL shortly on here via the well known sites, Ihope Morrissey has news at Janice shows about a label a new album and his bio

what a great summer, and it even hasn't official started:thumb:

Last edited:

Troll posting false information.

Because this forum IS f***ed up.

Two of the new songs (from a very reliable source) are called, "Inmate Date" (Morrissey/Boorer) and "Play It Like You Mean It" (Morrissey/Street).

I've heard they are both really really good.

This is NOT a Troll post. Shall I reveal my source to prove it? And if these songs are revealed later as real songs, are you going to change the "troll" mark?

Troll posting false information.

Because this forum IS f***ed up.

Two of the new songs (from a very reliable source) are called, "Inmate Date" (Morrissey/Boorer) and "Play It Like You Mean It" (Morrissey/Street).

I've heard they are both really really good.

CORRECTION: It appears, my "source"..."trolled" me and sold me up the river. This information was given to me by someone VERY CLOSE to Morrissey and now I see that they were purposefully giving me false information and/or are not THAT close with Morrissey after all. I'm sorry, but the above IS NOT accurrate and I will never trust THIS source (who really, I should OUT right here and now, but I won't) again. My apologies.

MOZ AND THE BOYZ just got done recording new music at Maida Vale Studios! Source: Boz' Facebook.

If Action is his middle name, does this make him SPAM?

"No Street involvement" on these three new songs, according to Boz on Facebook. Oh well.

Posted in the forums by Oso Blanco:

Strange comment by Boz on his Facebook site:

Question regarding the Janice

Oke " Street " is good, but i'm very happy with the , Moz/Boz songs.
I can't wait for the new album.

regards

Disgusting. Opportunistically disgraceful.Shameful.Vile.Sickening.Unforgivable.

O.........K..............

don't believe everything you read

You mean that he had three songs recorded by the Iranian censorship? I wonder how many actually noticed.

Oke " Street " is good, but i'm very happy with the , Moz/Boz songs.
I can't wait for the new album.

regards

lol......

MOZ AND THE BOYZ just got done recording new music at Maida Vale Studios! Source: Boz' Facebook.

Why Troll Boz

Very excited to hear the new material. I'm guessing it'll be similar sounding to the refusal stuff
it's all very positive at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom