Morrissey receives Sam Simon Award at the Mercy for Animals Gala (Aug. 29, 2015)

An anonymous person writes:

Morrissey was at the Mercy for Animals Gala to receive the Sam Simon Award, see link below (UPDATE 3:25 PM PT: Detritus posted "He wasn't at the award ceremony as he played a show in Visalia that night.")

It was presented to him by Pam Anderson, there's a short video in the article as well.

MFA Honors Investigators and Raises Over $1 Million at Hidden Heroes Gala - Mercy For Animals blog
by Nikki Bollaert - September 2, 2015

Excerpt:

On August 29, 2015, Mercy For Animals honored its undercover investigators during the Hidden Heroes Gala at Unici Casa in Culver City.

...Pamela Anderson gave a stirring tribute to the late Sam Simon, co-creator of The Simpsons and longtime animal advocate, before presenting the award named in his honor to Morrissey.

Video (Morrissey excerpt at 1:58):

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:

Detritus

Teenage Lightning
He wasn't at the award ceremony as he played a show in Visalia that night.

At any rate, congratulations to Morrissey.

A

Anonymous

BRAVO to Moz on his well deserved Sam Simon Award. Why decline Trinity College Award? (Nasty footage of animal abuse that vegans don't need to see.)

#KeepItup

He wasn't at the award ceremony as he played a show in Visalia that night.

At any rate, congratulations to Morrissey.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Congrats, Morrissey. Quite an honor.

A

Anonymous

The laziest animal CrankFruad on planet earth with a carbon footprint dirtier than David Beckham's !
Tell me if I'm wrong !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

A

Anonymous

The laziest animal CrankFruad on planet earth with a carbon footprint dirtier than David Beckham's !
Tell me if I'm wrong !

no you are not wrong. it breaks my heart to say, since ive been a devoted fan of many years, but you make a valid point.
he wont even accept his award in person opting to go on with his show at the 1000 seat venue? how much can he make at such a small venue anyways? five hundred pounds at most instead of doing the right thing and making a proper presentation at the animal rights award ceremony.

A

Anonymous

Benny you need to take a relaxing holiday.

Oh here we go ! The harsh truth of the Benny posts are to much for the cults eyes !

Read em and weep you poor little weak souls.

A

Anonymous

It's not a holiday he needs, it's a life

Hello Braveheart McTavish have you had yer neeps n tatties with a wee smitherin er haggis on the side or are yer havin a wee fash supper laters on ?
I've no doubt you've come to tell me I'm a " B A W B A G " whatever that means in Skirtish or are you going to surprise all the people here on solo and actually say something interesting about Steven ?

Hok eye the Noo

100% British and proud*.

(*unlike some)

A

Anonymous

Oh here we go ! The harsh truth of the Benny posts are to much for the cults eyes !

Read em and weep you poor little weak souls.

benny the fake 'irish' eyes weep every time you post good sensible material.
lol. irish-scottish-british" eyes lol

Top Bottom