Morrissey receives "Morrissey Day" certificate in ceremony at Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017)

Getting his award!

Links posted by Famous when dead:

Posted by Sam Esty Rayner / YouTube:

Images from @rosejoon / Instagram posted by an anonymous person:

41235_morrissey_day_certificate.jpg

41239_morrissey_day_certificate2.jpg

41240_morrissey_day_certificate3.jpg

Morrissey gets his Morrissey Day proclamation at the Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles Daily News. Link posted by Famous when dead.

By PETER LARSEN | [email protected] | Orange County Register
PUBLISHED: November 10, 2017 at 8:44 pm | UPDATED: November 10, 2017 at 11:11 pm

An hour or so before Morrissey was to take the stage at the Hollywood Bowl for the first of two shows this weekend a small crowd gathered backstage for the presentation of a proclamation naming Friday as Morrissey Day in Los Angeles.

“I gotta tell you I dreamt about this last night and I fell out of bed twice,” said Los Angeles Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez, who represents the northeast San Fernando Valley and introduced the motion to honor the English singer.

“And now the man himself,” Rodriguez said as Morrissey walked out to greet a crowd of reporters, city officials and No Doubt and Dreamcar members Tony Kanal and Adrian Young.

I’m very honored,” Morrissey said as he accepted the ornate proclamation. “There aren’t words. I’ll take it to bed.”

As he left the stage someone shouted, “When are you running for mayor?”

With a slight misunderstanding but not missing a beat he replied, “Yes I am!”

Afterwards Rodriguez said this was her first time meeting “the man who put the M in Moz Angeles,” as she’d earlier said, though she’d seen him more than two dozen times over the years.

“I’ve lost count,” she said. “My absolute favorite was here at the Hollywood Bowl when he did more of the Smiths covers than he’d ever done.”

An intimate show at Hollywood High School was a close second, she said, and at that one she’d been in the pit.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:

L O L ! It's just a load of bullshit bollocks :rofl:
Poor Stevo bless him, he looks well chuffed with it all :laughing: F A F !
He can put with his shitty meaningless key from Tel-Aviv :mock:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

"The Meaningless Key From Tel-Aviv." A wonderful choice for his next album's single.

Something, something, "You call me Steve/Your mother bleeds/Tell her it meant noting."

Spoken word, of course.

"The Meaningless Key From Tel-Aviv." A wonderful choice for his next album's single.

Something, something, "You call me Steve/Your mother bleeds/Tell her it meant noting."

Spoken word, of course.

As you have written it here and now I am not particularly keen on hearing them. Thanks but no thanks. :rolleyes:

Dude, did Moz refuse to f*** you or something? Your vitriol smells personal. I mean I can understand Uncle Skinny as he is a vegan and such but you? Whether you are well to do or poor you dedicate a surprising amount of time here. I mean some of your posts are paragraphs upon paragraphs. He's just a song and dance man. What did he do to you?

I'm a trained court stenographer. Don't assume everyone takes an hour to type a paragraph just because you do.

As for your clumsy psycho-babble: I've explained the reasons, need and joy of 'debunking Morrissey' many times. Either you're thick or trying to troll me into re-hashing that topic. Ain't gonna happen.

Girl, bye!

BB

SER just uploaded this on YT:

Regards,
FWD.

2:58-Are you running for mayor? You will see in 4 years. Steve P. Morrissey Mayor of LA. I reckon if Uncle Steve knows lil' Sammy posted this? You get to see how Steve really is. He is happier than a clam. I like at 3:33 how his real estate agent joked "you will always have a home in LA". Damon's ass is getting big. Reckon he needs to do more cardio. More lil Sammy!

Umm... He really was happy!!!
Most bizarre Moz thing I've witnessed becomes a gif: :)

Regards,
FWD.

It really is Julia at 3:34. She looks great. Better than in the past. I must say that I'm reliefed that she and Moz are still in good terms.

That isn't Julia? as she hasn't been since at his gigs for nearly 2 years now

That isn't Julia? as she hasn't been since at his gigs for nearly 2 years now

This woman looks EXACTLY like Julia. Who is she then? Her twin sister? Maybe she is just no longer up front in the pit at shows and watches from a save place.

It really is Julia at 3:34. She looks great. Better than in the past. I must say that I'm reliefed that she and Moz are still in good terms.

That wasn't Julia but his old estate agent. She and him had a big falling out and on the new album there is no mention of her or TTY unlike before

This woman looks EXACTLY like Julia. Who is she then? Her twin sister? Maybe she is just no longer up front in the pit at shows and watches from a save place.
It isn't Julia as she no longer goes to gigs for a long time so who was this woman?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom