Morrissey Radio 2 live on 11th Feb

Best friend on the payroll yes, Seasick, yes

WDYFOFY, Crashing Bores, Reader meet author- Please dont play these on the tour, You played two of them last year and one in 06. You have so many songs to choose from some of which we have not heard since 1991! Great if no one went last year but for those that did - change them!

I have read glowing review after glowing review of tonights show - Yes it was good and his voice was superb but once again the set list left me wishing he would change it! I can fully understand his need to showcae the new album....fair enough but the solo songs with the exception of the two at the top were disapppointing for me - Does anyone else agree or are we to continue with this Morrissey love in tonight?

If he perseveres with FOTGTD/IBEH and combines it with those five then that could well be it from his solo years - If we have to have the three songs played in the last two tours then at least drop these two and replace them with songs that have not been heard for some time....

This charming man was unusual but I could grow to like this version, If I had the choice of 4 more Smiths songs in a set I Keep mine hidden would certainly not be in there. If HSIN is one (Again) then that potentially leaves just two more.

Would be interested to hear what the last 2 songs were- Does anyone know?

Sorry for being negative when everyone seems to be buzzing but for someone with a catelogue of over 200 songs to choose from, to keep hearing the same ones is disappointing for me.

Last edited:
it started at about 8;10 but you can listen to it on the website for about 7 days after the broadcast

A friend of mine was there, he phoned me and said the 2 songs they played at the end off air were
All you need is me
First of the gang to die

it started at about 8;10 but you can listen to it on the website for about 7 days after the broadcast

I knew that, thanks, thats what i'll have to do, lets just hope they come up with those promised vids, im just desperate to know if a certain person got turned away.. (i hope so! :lbf:)

I knew that, thanks, thats what i'll have to do, lets just hope they come up with those promised vids, im just desperate to know if a certain person got turned away.. (i hope so! :lbf:)

ooh was that a certain Mr M.J ??

1st Name Mike second name , well you know by now

ahh, yes, sorry, in my defence I have the lurgy again.. coughing my lungs up here, (nobody make me laugh, please)
i'm sure he tried, bet he was there first thing in his I LUV MOZZA tshirt... :lbf:

I'm sorry to be late :drama::blushing:

that's another story :squiffy:

the most important IT was fantastic show:thumb:

Pretty good show. The only 2 songs I can really really live without is "crashing bores" and "thats how people grow up" *vomit* so f***ing over these two songs, they really kill the flow

The rest of the setlist is splendid

I'm also curious as to why he chose to perform "I Keep Mine Hidden"
Its a nice little song, but to play live, sounds more like a statement than anything else.

Pretty good show. The only 2 songs I can really really live without is "crashing bores" and "thats how people grow up" *vomit* so f***ing over these two songs, they really kill the flow

The rest of the setlist is splendid

I'm also curious as to why he chose to perform "I Keep Mine Hidden"
Its a nice little song, but to play live, sounds more like a statement than anything else.

because of to whistle :rolleyes:

HTML:
Otherwise, atmospheric as hell.

Now going into Mama...
WHY ????? IT WAS HOT

who is that GIRL to shout between songS ?

Tags
i can tag too pish shite. this charming man
Back
Top Bottom