Morrissey Radio 2 live on 11th Feb

i think they are trying to provoke strokes or heart attacks to moz's fans, until there's only 100 (or whatever the nr of available tickets was) left.. lol

Well no email for me, I rang them this morning to be told that yes they have done the draw and i was unsuccessful, sounded like the guy didnt really know what he was talking about, he was rushing to find out my phone number or email before id even told him WHICH radio 2 show it was for or the date, :confused: what if im one of those saddos who applies for loads of bbc shows??

anyhow, apparantly i was unsuccessful.

(as if i thought any different for more than a second! :rolleyes:)

Well no email for me, I rang them this morning to be told that yes they have done the draw and i was unsuccessful, sounded like the guy didnt really know what he was talking about, he was rushing to find out my phone number or email before id even told him WHICH radio 2 show it was for or the date, :confused: what if im one of those saddos who applies for loads of bbc shows??

anyhow, apparantly i was unsuccessful.

(as if i thought any different for more than a second! :rolleyes:)

Oh shit :tears: Do we know if they are just posting or emailing too?

Oh shit :tears: Do we know if they are just posting or emailing too?

i have no idea, he was asking if i was registered for email, im not sure he even understood properly, i sensed being strung along.. im not sure, i couldnt well ask when to expect them after id been told i failed... :tears:

im so narked with em now, i f***ing hope Moz does a NO SHOW.
*stomps foot and pouts*

i have no idea, he was asking if i was registered for email, im not sure he even understood properly, i sensed being strung along.. im not sure, i couldnt well ask when to expect them after id been told i failed... :tears:

im so narked with em now, i f***ing hope Moz does a NO SHOW.
*stomps foot and pouts*

Well I'm gonna be well pissed off he does cos I'm paying for trains and hotel tickets or no f***ing tickets!!! I just hoped we might know how they would inform the winners cos I can't very well ring up and ask them to try 30 + different addresses for me. My friends are very well trained in helping me medicate the Moz illness :D

Well I'm gonna be well pissed off he does cos I'm paying for trains and hotel tickets or no f***ing tickets!!! I just hoped we might know how they would inform the winners cos I can't very well ring up and ask them to try 30 + different addresses for me. My friends are very well trained in helping me medicate the Moz illness :D

omg!!! LOL. no wonder the stress is KILLING you.

I just called and he told me I was unsuccessful.He didn't even check.The second I said it was for a Morrissey show he just said 'no,no, you have not been successful'.It doesn't even make sense.I even asked for the time off work.I was 100% sure I would get a ticket.

look i sed striaght away that the only people who would get tickets would be BBC employese and friends and family of the people involved with the production of this concert. Morrissey wont be bothered about this as he probably wont even no that these people have been "specifcly" choosen. sorry but none of us were ever going to get tickets

I just called and he told me I was unsuccessful.He didn't even check.The second I said it was for a Morrissey show he just said 'no,no, you have not been successful'.It doesn't even make sense.I even asked for the time off work.I was 100% sure I would get a ticket.

Seriously? OMG that totally proves they have bagged them all for themselves. Think I will write that letter of complaint after all:angry:

Interesting anagram of the BBC in full: Contradistinct Horror Bias Boa Pig :eek:

look i sed striaght away that the only people who would get tickets would be BBC employese and friends and family of the people involved with the production of this concert. Morrissey wont be bothered about this as he probably wont even no that these people have been "specifcly" choosen. sorry but none of us were ever going to get tickets
I think you are probably right.Either he was too tired and wanted to get home after a long shift and didn't want to bother checking or he knows exactly who is going to this thing.

Seriously? OMG that totally proves they have bagged them all for themselves. Think I will write that letter of complaint after all:angry:

Interesting anagram of the BBC in full: Contradistinct Horror Bias Boa Pig :eek:

Im beginning to seriously agree, I had the suspiciomn that they werent REALLY checking the list, the reply was always a bit quick and they didnt seem to listen to your info properly.
deffo time for a complaint letter to ofcom, Voodoo you post a template and i'll deffo send off a few copies.

at least if he has pics taken like he did in Israel we can see the type of people that were 'randomly chosen'.

Tags
i can tag too pish shite. this charming man
Back
Top Bottom