Morrissey Radio 2 live on 11th Feb

Re: Morrissey is expected to be on Radio 2!

Well it's on a college day for me but I'd feel foolish not to apply. :o

skive!! thats what i'll be doing, or taking a 'sickie' :o

I NEVER win things like this, so have applied in my missus name.

I'm certain everyone thats enters is a hairyarsed bloke from Milton Keynes, so am trying another route. . . . .

:guitar:

Phone lines totally busy. Have applied online. If I'm not successful I might have to resort to bribery to successful applicants.:)

Peter

Sounds absolutely fantastic, I have applied but I never get luck with anything like this

Tried the BBC phone line 1000 times: automated message.

Applied on-line, fingers crossed. I'd Love to see Morrissey @ BBC studios.

Holy Shit!

I cannae keep up with all the goings-on!

It's a great time to be a Morrissey fan but my heart cannae take much more!

Applied for two tickets btw

*fingers crossed*

GC

If they have only 100 tickets, I wonder how many people applied?

How many Moz fans listen to Radio 2 on a Monday evening? I do.....sad. With my pot of tea.

am sure you can keep applying till thursday an am sure word of mouth will pass it round.

just applied and recieved an email to confirm, although i very much doubt any of us will win tbh. these things usually go to BBC employes and "people in the business"

If they have only 100 tickets, I wonder how many people applied?

How many Moz fans listen to Radio 2 on a Monday evening? I do.....sad. With my pot of tea.

I thought it was a 100 pairs??

and not as many as you'd think. (hopes) ;)

Just applied, but I don't think i've ever been successful in these type of things.

Just make sure that you don't go spreading the word - increases everyone's chances ;)

http://www.bbcradioresources.com/studios/rt.html
capacity is around 400 standing, 300 seated so quite a lot of BBC employees are getting tickets I presume.

Just to clarify,

"The Theatre has a flexible seating arrangement, providing a seating capacity of 310 (214 downstairs, plus 96 in the balcony) OR a standing capacity of 425, once the seating is removed."

So not as many as you suggested unfortunately. I Apologise if thats not what you meant.

Just applied for 2 tickets, no idea how i will get to London and college and work will just have to wait for Moz:guitar:.

:pray: I hope i get a ticket.

Fingers crossed for everyone on here.

Tags
i can tag too pish shite. this charming man
Back
Top Bottom