Morrissey Radio 2 live on 11th Feb

Re: Radio 2 any good

It was Brilliant, The whole set was fantastic, just wished we could of heard this encore that they were about to play

Wonder what these apparent encores shall be?

Love PTxx.

It was great hearing the new stuff, but, apart from that, Seasick and This Charming Man are my major highlights. On opposite ends of the wonderful spectrum... :)

And I Keep Mine Hidden has to be mentioned for its shock value :D

Re: Radio 2 any good

A mixed bag, really.

'I Keep Mine Hidden' was a nice suprise, though.

And I think the live version of 'I'm Okay by Myself' had an extra 'something' to it, but I couldn't pin it down on the first listen.

Something Is Squeezing My Skull
Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed
Black Cloud
This Charming Man
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
The Best Friend On The Payroll
That's How People Grow Up
The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Seasick Yet Still Docked
Reader Meet Author
I Keep Mine Hidden
I'm Ok By Myself

something like that anyway. I have probably forgotten one/some.

I hope one of the other songs he is now playing is Carol, would love to hear how that sounds live

Something Is Squeezing My Skull
Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed
Black Cloud
This Charming Man
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
The Best Friend On The Payroll
That's How People Grow Up
The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Seasick Yet Still Docked
Reader Meet Author
I Keep Mine Hidden
I'm Ok By Myself

something like that anyway. I have probably forgotten one/some.

I hope one of the other songs he is now playing is Carol, would love to hear how that sounds live

Me too - The moment I heard Carol I thought it might be amazing live :rock:

he said during the interview that he was really proud of I'm ok by myself. it sounded wonderful live. a real joy x

So what time did the interview start?
I set my stereo to record from 8;30... and then i couldnt resist putting it on for a little while bout 4 mins after this, (i couldnt sleep anyway) and it sounded a bit like they were quite settled into the interview? im worried ive missed a big chunk now... :rolleyes:

So what time did the interview start?
I set my stereo to record from 8;30... and then i couldnt resist putting it on for a little while bout 4 mins after this, (i couldnt sleep anyway) and it sounded a bit like they were quite settled into the interview? im worried ive missed a big chunk now... :rolleyes:

I think it must have been before 8.30, i'm afraid, as the interview was broadcast in a few seperate bits, the last of which finished before 8.45...i think. :confused:

Tags
i can tag too pish shite. this charming man
Back
Top Bottom