Morrissey Radio 2 live on 11th Feb

Not sure about This Charming Man. Excellent vocals but the music was not for me, Moz must have directed them to play like that to suit his voice. If a tribute band can learn it then so can a bunch of highly paid musicians.

Enjoyed Paris which I really like, and One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell. Best Friend on the payroll was good too as was Reader Meet Author (See note below). Not sure about the rest from YOR, I have been a bit underwhelmed by what Moz has been doing since Quarry to be honest. Maybe I need a few listens before I get into it. First time I have heard the album songs with exception of Skull, Paris,Grow up. Skull is just a horrible song and must rank up there with some of his worst...

I Keep mine hidden was a surprise though not sure a good one!

Find out for yourself/Crashing bores were played last year too at Roundhouse with Reader meet Author on the tour before. Was hoping for some new stuff for this tour..Is he getting a bit lazy?

I really hope he doesn't over play songs from YOR on the tour like he did on the ROTT tour. 6 new songs is plenty when you have a back catelogue like he has. I reckon it will be more like 9 from new album, 5 Smiths and around 7 from solo years of which if 3 are from above then it doesnt leave many surprises. Bring back Speedway Moz, Play Interesting Drug in the UK as you did in USA last year, Satan rejected my soul and We hate it when our friends become succesful...

No doubt there will be many who disagree but I am certainly hoping for more than this in May!!

Which songs which are not on YOR has he done tonight?
I am not near a radio so have missed it :(

Love PTxx.

Trying to think ... This Charming Man, Best Friend on the Payroll, Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself, The World is Full of Crashing Bores, Reader Meet Author, Seasick Yes Still Docked, I Keep Mine Hidden. Think that's it.

I have the keys to the universe , would you like to borrow them ?

What a show yes sir fookin fantastic

Only one thing to say after that and it is......those jammy bastards that were there AND they might be getting an encore:(:guitar::tears:

I Keep Mine Hidden always reminded me of Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.

That was absolutely brilliant, I'm buzzing, that was just superb. Too many highlights to mention, I think if I was there I would've creamed my pants

Tags
i can tag too pish shite. this charming man
Back
Top Bottom