Morrissey quote RE: The Guardian (Sep. 2018), Laurel Aitken 7" photo - Morrissey Central

“If you haven’t been assassinated or turned into a public target by The Guardian then you are clearly doing something terribly wrong with your musical career.
Being praised by The Guardian Arts Section has become a bit like receiving a love bite from Jimmy Savile.”
MORRISSEY, September 2018.

44259_laurel_aitken.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/quote

Another cover clue?
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Sir I am and how come you expected anything else from the likes of me?

First people complain about the trolls then they seem to expect more from them. We are the virus of the world wide web that will never go away.

We have a right to exist just like everyone else and there is nothing you can do about it. The most famous hackers in the world are all trolls too but despite they making more of a mess no one talks about them but as soon as someone online doesn't agree with you they get labelled trolls and most of them, like me, are proud to be a troll or were just forced to play that part so the rest of you can feel a bit better about yourselves despite the fact that it is people like yourself who are the biggest trolls on the planet and not just online.

Go buy a new jeans jacket homo boy!
Sheeeeete you sound like The Joker from The Dark Knight.

Lawrence are you poking our resident troll bear with a big stick or in VegCr case a skid mark with a toilet brush.

He's no bear. He's not even a goldfish. They carry far more threat than he does.

LAWRENCE ARE YOU POKING THE BEAR??:swear:swear

LAWRENCE IF YOU ARE SAY SO ARE YOU POKING THE BEAR??:swear:swearl

(LAWRENCE WHAT KIND OF NAME IS LAWRENCE FFS?? LAWRENCE LIKE LAWRENCE OF ARABIA??):rofl:

Please, dear boy. Didn't Majka always tell you never to mix your drinks? Akvinta and Vimto in your case. And still, the total lack of originality continues. With all of the pace of a slug at a rave on MDMA. :)

Last edited:
Please, dear boy. Didn't Majka always tell you never to mix your drinks? Akvinta and Vimto in your case. And still, the total lack of originality continues. With all of the pace of a slug at a rave on MDMA. :)

:confused:

:crazy:

"please dear boy"??
What is this Lawrence 'the librarian' Olivier?:crazy:
Get SG23 to write you better insults FFS:rolleyes:

:confused:

:crazy:

"please dear boy"??
What is this Lawrence 'the librarian' Olivier?:crazy:
Get SG23 to write you better insults FFS:rolleyes:

Olivier spelt his name with a "U", not a "W", ding-a-ling! Everybody knows that....except you. Why's that? f***ing stupidity and an obvious lack of knowledge of British cultural history, that's for sure. Somw Morrissey fan you are, pal! :crazy:

Olivier spelt his name with a "U", not a "W", ding-a-ling! Everybody knows that....except you. Why's that? f***ing stupidity and an obvious lack of knowledge of British cultural history, that's for sure. Somw Morrissey fan you are, pal! :crazy:

You got me there, you must be a librarian yourself:crazy:

was "Laurence" a librarian too.:rolleyes:

o_O

:straightface:

doh:

I do know with all the librarians and the inhabitants on govt handouts + the Islamics who also live off
assistance, hardly anyone works in the UK. And the few who work are castigated and squeezed for their last pence. All these so called 'librarians' wanted to squeeze Moz of all his money thats why he had to vamoose to LA>:clap:

What a f***ing wanker. He's the Donald Trump of the music world. I'm sure he'll get rave reviews over at Stormfront. In other news, tour and album coming, say something stupid, get in the news.

And still you can't keep away... bless.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom