Morrissey quote RE: The Guardian (Sep. 2018), Laurel Aitken 7" photo - Morrissey Central

“If you haven’t been assassinated or turned into a public target by The Guardian then you are clearly doing something terribly wrong with your musical career.
Being praised by The Guardian Arts Section has become a bit like receiving a love bite from Jimmy Savile.”
MORRISSEY, September 2018.

44259_laurel_aitken.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/quote

Another cover clue?
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, you'll find it's 31 years of doing his job and sweetly paying his taxes in the UK. So, do tell us all What do you do with yourself, other than trolling unproductively and doing word salad regularly outside of the UK? Aren't you a total non-credit to Croatia...as if. ;)

Ah, yes. The Vegetative Croat On Spirits (whisky, vodka, ouzo, meths. You name it, he guzzles it away far too quickly for his own good). I've seen your posts. What a happy day it must have been for you when Morrissey rescued your duff self from senses being dulled by far too much Gary Numan and Laibach than is recommended. Is your lack of success at this trolling lark down to a poor command of English, or is just down to pure unoriginality? I'd say a tiny bit of the former and a huge dollop of the latter.
And whats the going rate for someone of your (non) calibre down your way? 10 Lipa and a packet of Cheesy Wotsits per hour? It does show with every line. Keep on being The Troll Least Likely To. Quentin Crisp had you in mind when he said that "....if at first you don't succeed, then failure may be your style". :brows:

Last edited:
Morrissey visibly inflates when the press are praising him. He says things like reviews, press, charts don't matter, but boy do they ever, based on autobio, interviews, and internet manifestos past.
It's like a moody teenager who wasn't invited to the party saying Well I didn't want to go to your stupid party anyway! You all suck! A pattern has emerged over the decades. The more he says he isn't, the more likely it is that he is, and vice versa.

Yes, I agree, but in saying, "Well I didn't want to go to your stupid party anyway" isn't the teen removing the victim status? Isn't that the opposite of crying victim?

Actually, you'll find it's 31 years of doing his job and sweetly paying his taxes in the UK. So, do tell us all What do you do with yourself, other than trolling unproductively and doing word salad regularly outside of the UK? Aren't you a total non-credit to Croatia...as if. ;)

did you say PAYING HIS TAXES!!??? with what the TAX MONEY HE GLOMS THE TAX PAYER WHO WORKS!! o_O its OUR MONEY HE PAYS! WTF!!
what do "librarians" even do? Sit in the library-there are hardly any books in the library anymore-and peruse the computer for free???? We even pay for them to be on the internet FFS:lbf:
Back in the day when there were books they would tell peeps to go a particular row of books to find the one they were looking for. SG23 GREAT DANE can do that :rolleyes:
31 YEARS OF NOT WORKING!! and here he is, giving working peeps advice UNREAL>:lbf:

Ah, yes. The Vegetative Croat On Spirits (whisky, vodka, ouzo, meths. You name it, he guzzles it away for too quickly for his own good). I've seen your posts. What a happy day it must have been for you when Morrissey rescued your duff self from senses being dulled by far too much Gary Numan and Laibach than is recommended. Is your lack of success at this trolling lark down to a poor command of English, or is just down to pure unoriginality? I'd say a tiny bit of the former and a huge dollop of the latter.
And whats the going rate for someone of your (non) calibre down your way? 10 Lipa and a packet of Cheesy Wotsits per hour? It does show with every line. Keep on being The Troll Least Likely To. Quentin Crisp had you in mind when he said that "....if at first you don't succeed, then failure may be your style". :brows:

doh:

THIRTY ONE BIG ONES ON GOVT HANDOUTS!!!!!

sitting there in the library with a prissy attitude perusing the Internet for free
all day!!

WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR FREE INTERNET PERUSING!!! HES POSTING
THIS NONSENSE ON OUR DIME ON MOZ DIME!!!:swear

doh:

THIRTY ONE BIG ONES ON GOVT HANDOUTS!!!!!

sitting there in the library with a prissy attitude perusing the Internet for free
all day!!

WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR FREE INTERNET PERUSING!!! HES POSTING
THIS NONSENSE ON OUR DIME ON MOZ DIME!!!:swear

Honestly, dear boy. Is that all you have in response? Two posts. Still nothing understandable said. Oversized text. Clearly triggered. Your problem. No-one else's. You need lessons from this gent. Badly. ;)

Last edited:
As much as you can laugh at the words of a racist arsehole, then yes, I agree.

Hey! Uncleskinnybob! Morrissey isn't racist you tool! If he was, he wouldn't like the colour black! Which he does! His records are black! His jeans too! Also, he wears black on the outside 'cos black is how he feels on the inside, you idiot! Also, see the dedication on Low in High School.

Honestly, dear boy. Is that all you have in response? Two posts. Still nothing understandable said. Oversized text. Clearly triggered. Your problem. No-one else's. ;)

The site troll has nothing to offer on any subject, he is a complete waste of a skin who posts all sorts of shit hoping he will wind someone up and provoke a response. One of lifes pathetic losers I'm afraid :crazy:

The site troll has nothing to offer on any subject, he is a complete waste of a skin who posts all sorts of shit hoping he will wind someone up and provoke a response. One of lifes pathetic losers I'm afraid :crazy:
Yes Sir I am and how come you expected anything else from the likes of me?

First people complain about the trolls then they seem to expect more from them. We are the virus of the world wide web that will never go away.

We have a right to exist just like everyone else and there is nothing you can do about it. The most famous hackers in the world are all trolls too but despite they making more of a mess no one talks about them but as soon as someone online doesn't agree with you they get labelled trolls and most of them, like me, are proud to be a troll or were just forced to play that part so the rest of you can feel a bit better about yourselves despite the fact that it is people like yourself who are the biggest trolls on the planet and not just online.

Go buy a new jeans jacket homo boy!

Honestly, dear boy. Is that all you have in response? Two posts. Still nothing understandable said. Oversized text. Clearly triggered. Your problem. No-one else's. You need lessons from this gent. Badly. ;)

My stalker "Surface" (also known as US sock puppet) claims that he goes to the library. :laughing:
Have you ever seen 'him' there? He looks familiar, a bit like Skinny but that is only coincidence, and :handpointright::oldman::handpointleft: baldness. Likely goes to do the same as you peruse the internet for free! We are paying for his stalking unbelievable but true!!:censored:

Have some self respect and get a job before you keel over FFS!! THIRTY ONE YEARS!:swear

Dont use taxpayer money to get one of those "bum tattoos" 'librarians' favor. Its no way to go thru life with little butterfly tats on your bum:squiffy:
Try to change for the BETTER:rolleyes:

True you have nothing to offer you are pretty much a 100 percent loser.:lbf:

Indeed, Surface. So learning and literacy aren't things to invest in, if you're like the VGC. Not at all surprising. The MSG from the Cheesy Wotsits he gets as a fee has impacted upon his brain chemistry, and what's posted by him is a sad result of this.
Hey ho. :lbf:

Last edited:
I really hope Morrissey says something insightful about multicultural homogenization again soon, if only to upset all the delicate self-righteous ones among us.

You can only laugh at someone who mocks librarians, but clearly has no idea that Morrissey's mother was one herself, introducing her son to Oscar Wilde and plenty of the literature that was to influence his future songs. This shows how much the VGC knows about the individual he claims to be a fan of.

Last edited:
You can only laugh at someone mocks librarians, but clearly has no idea that Morrissey's mother was one herself, introducing her son to Oscar Wilde and plenty of the literature that was to influence his future songs. This shows how much the VGC knows about the individual he claims to be a fan of.
Lawrence are you poking our resident troll bear with a big stick or in VegCr case a skid mark with a toilet brush.

LAWRENCE ARE YOU POKING THE BEAR??:swear:swear

LAWRENCE IF YOU ARE SAY SO ARE YOU POKING THE BEAR??:swear:swearl

(LAWRENCE WHAT KIND OF NAME IS LAWRENCE FFS?? LAWRENCE LIKE LAWRENCE OF ARABIA??):rofl:

You can only laugh at someone who mocks librarians, but clearly has no idea that Morrissey's mother was one herself, introducing her son to Oscar Wilde and plenty of the literature that was to influence his future songs. This shows how much the VGC knows about the individual he claims to be a fan of.

Correct, he isn't a fan at all, he's just a troll who uses this site as his playground.

Yes, I agree, but in saying, "Well I didn't want to go to your stupid party anyway" isn't the teen removing the victim status? Isn't that the opposite of crying victim?
No, that's crying Not only am I the victim, I'm also going to act like a bitch about it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom