Morrissey questionnaire: Melody Maker, 5th January 1991

He's so vein...í mean... vain :blushing:

Morrissey Eammon J McCabe 1988+.jpg

Rightly so. Moz playing with his Dolls, out the back garden, like we all did...

View attachment 58961

Always got the idea that he'd just moved in to Beech Mount, and brought Kevin round to play, for that September '89 session. Here are a few of my favourite things...Meet the family...Etc.

He'd deployed his Fury 18 months before, for some "Viva Hate" promotional photographs by Eamonn J McCabe.

View attachment 58962
View attachment 58963

Kind of like when you used to take photographs of yourself in front of your favourite posters. In the nip. Or the bushes...Right?

so nice :thumb:

Probably could have typed it out from memory, but figured a pic would be better.

Man, this is his best ever questionnaire, in my book. What a dark and genius mind this man has.

I can't get over the fact that he attributed the "bestiality" quote to a writer from the Santa Monica Reporter in this one while in Autobiography he said he witnessed the presenter saying it directly to a news camera.

Memory is a funny thing. He's properly got most things jumbled up & confabulated.

Man, this is his best ever questionnaire, in my book. What a dark and genius mind this man has.

The line about "unlimited self-sabotage"... imagine being so aware of that trait, and equally unable to do anything about it. And it drives so much of what he does / says. (Not sure that "drives" is the right verb but you know what I mean.)

Here's one more. Maxim Canada, February 2009. I love the Hamish Brown portrait and the tacky graveyard montage.
Swimming lessons at the local baths... He's a real daredevil.

View attachment 58958

I wonder if he was raging over the execution of Jean Charles de Menezes? I still am.

There was no justice, the officers continued their careers & the press implied it was Jean's decisions that led to his death as if he could have known there was an armed police unit about to shoot him 7 times in the head.

I wonder if he was raging over the execution of Jean Charles de Menezes? I still am.

There was no justice, the officers continued their careers & the press implied it was Jean's decisions that led to his death as if he could have known there was an armed police unit about to shoot him 7 times in the head.
And look who is Commissioner of the Met these days.

And look who is Commissioner of the Met these days.

I know, it's a disgrace - she should have resigned. Everyone should have resigned. But, yet again, it'll be one of those things where the truth is glossed over for 30 or more years so everyone can get their pensions.

í think í hear Hemingway calling...

I have no idea why I keep going back to him. He really says nothing to me about my life. All he ever talks about is war, killing animals and blokes blaming women for everything that's wrong in their lives.
Yet here I am.

He's so vein...í mean... vain :blushing:

View attachment 58966

His veins deserve a frink thread of their own.
MozKC.jpg
MozKC1.jpg
MozKC3.jpg

(I know, this is the third time in as many days that I've posted this ☝🏻 picture. I just like it a lot, okay? And look at those arms...)

I suppose he was.

He also dedicated Ganglord to him in 2006.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom