Morrissey - ?questionable?

Apparently the whole thing is a practical joke by the webmaster. It's a critique against the American right.
This guy must have had a great time designing it!:D

^^Really? If that's the case then its truly hilarious.

These people are clearly either mentally challenged in some way or Satanists trying to make Christianity look bad. No matter how crazy it seems (these people are crazy to begin with, few doubt that), there are actually are Satanists/witches/pagans/whatever name who do infiltrate churches to try and create dissent and division and confusion doctrine, and that do try to make the religion look bad.

These people are clearly either mentally challenged in some way or Satanists trying to make Christianity look bad. No matter how crazy it seems (these people are crazy to begin with, few doubt that), there are actually are Satanists/witches/pagans/whatever name who do infiltrate churches to try and create dissent and division and confusion doctrine, and that do try to make the religion look bad.

Whilst it's possible that this is the work of other groups, let's not pretend that Christianity, or any of the major world religions, are uncritical of homosexuality- or downright hostile & at times hateful. Religion does an excellent job, unaided, of making itself 'look bad'.

Whilst it's possible that this is the work of other groups, let's not pretend that Christianity, or any of the major world religions, are uncritical of homosexuality- or downright hostile & at times hateful. Religion does an excellent job, unaided, of making itself 'look bad'.

The problem here is that while Christianity does not approve of homosexuality it is decidedly un-Christian to hate sinners and not just the sin, and to ban them from churches, let alone call for their deaths. Christians are not supposed to celebrate the deaths of anyone and supposed to pray for everyone, here these anti-Christians are taking joy in the deaths of soldiers and calling it a sin to pray for America. They aren't fooling anyone. This isn't taking a few things a step too far or misinterpreting the meaning of a chapter, this is flat-out anti-Christian clearly meant to harm the actual religion in some way, whether or not the people of this "church" actually know it or not.

That would make sense after seeing this, the single endorsed and presumably created by the makers of that site:

http://www.eveningservice.com/Video

One of the funniest things ive seen in ages. It cant be real!

Yeah, his mustache makes me hot... joking. How is a man that looks like that gonna try to tell everyone what's gay and what's "safe"? HA HA.

Personally, I think this site is a scheme/joke to offend people just to get you to send the link to your friends.

That would make sense after seeing this, the single endorsed and presumably created by the makers of that site:

http://www.eveningservice.com/Video

One of the funniest things ive seen in ages. It cant be real!

It's so obviously a joke I hesitate to even point that out. I mean, the way he says "and if you're a fag he hates you too" at the end of the chorus, he can't cover up it's just comedy.

Back
Top Bottom