Morrissey proves he is the author of the morrisseysworld blog - debate over

Okay, maybe being unfair, but this girl seems to be classically "vapid" to me. THe fact she couldn't take the taunts at school sort of confirms it, I could be wrong. If you are an artist and have something to express, buck up for your art, even when you fail. Otherwise you're vapid. I kind of think the bullies were being nice.

61029165.jpg

Rebecca Black, the Anaheim Hills teenager who garnered fame for her Internet video "Friday," said she had to leave her Orange County school because she was being bullied by other students.

In an interview on ABC's "Nightline," Black and her mother said the taunts were becoming so intense they decided she would be home-schooled instead.

"When I walk by they'll start singing 'Friday' in a really nasally voice," Black, 14, told ABC. "Or, you know, they'll be like, 'Oh hey, Rebecca, guess what day it is?' "

Added her mother, Georgina Marquez, during the interview: "She certainly did not need that kind of pressure."

Okay, maybe being unfair, but this girl seems to be classically "vapid" to me. THe fact she couldn't take the taunts at school sort of confirms it, I could be wrong. If you are an artist and have something to express, buck up for your art, even when you fail. Otherwise you're vapid. I kind of think the bullies were being nice.

61029165.jpg

Rebecca Black, the Anaheim Hills teenager who garnered fame for her Internet video "Friday," said she had to leave her Orange County school because she was being bullied by other students.

In an interview on ABC's "Nightline," Black and her mother said the taunts were becoming so intense they decided she would be home-schooled instead.

"When I walk by they'll start singing 'Friday' in a really nasally voice," Black, 14, told ABC. "Or, you know, they'll be like, 'Oh hey, Rebecca, guess what day it is?' "

Added her mother, Georgina Marquez, during the interview: "She certainly did not need that kind of pressure."

Oh, what a tragedy.

I just checked out that blog, as I hadn't come across it before. It HAS to be Morrissey...but, he says he isn't going to post anything else on that blog? I feel so depressed. Do you think Morrissey will create a new blog or just avoid the internet like a plague?

I am leaning a little towards thinking it is Moz's blog maybe :confused:
however, I have mainly decided not to care and try to ignore all info about Moz "the person" so I can simply enjoy his music :guitar:
I mean thats what matters right :thumb:

You believe I'm Morrissey. Which means you have ZERO credibility!

Your email, which I read on here after you posted it, was really drab and puerile. The 'Morrissey' email on the other hand does look rather dazzling. The only thing that makes me think it might be authentic is that I can't imagine someone as unliterary as you being able to write an email like that, Kate.

I've been winding people up with my comments about it definitely being Moz's blog but I do think at the very least moz likes to visit it: it's impossible to explain the 'coincidences' otherwise.

That email exchange?

I think Kate made up the whole thing.

You are utterly brainless. If I 'made up the whole thing' why have I been in possession of the very email Morrissey posted on his blog, just yesterday, for more than a month? Explain that, if your brain doesn't smoke too much from deeply thinking.

Do us all a favour & kill your user account. One less irritation on here would be most welcome. We're all tired of your constant blog updates. Please, copy & paste no more. It's constant clutter and a perpetual wind-up. If anyone actually found Morrissey's blog worthwhile, they'd read his words there rather than here.

I still believe you are Morrissey. You know, the cowardly one I've grown to loathe. The one with as many personalities as he has So-Low usernames. The one who thinks he's dead precious and everyone else is dreary. The one who doltishly thinks we'll be waiting, dewy-eyed, for him to appear wearing a puerile Justin Bieber tee-shirt. What's next, dearest Morrissey, are you planning on becoming a member of the North American Man/Boy Love Association? Spare us, if you'd be so kind.

Kate Ryan

Last edited:

61029165.jpg

I'd like to nominate sweet Rebecca for THE KID'S A LOOKER Prize 2011!

She looks the part of a teen pop star, but her phenomenal lack of talent should have precluded the bewildering popularity she's somehow gained. And her "singing" voice is quite nasal. Thank goodness for autotune!

Last edited by a moderator:
JESUS CHRIST.

Has anyone read Morrissey's liner notes to either Under The Influence, the reissue of Southpaw Grammar, or the Maladjusted reissue? Or any of his posts on Julia's site?

Morrissey writes NOTHING like this blog individual, or any of these retards claiming to be involved in it. The "person(s)" (I'll use that term loosely, for maximum elasticity of definition) involved write as though they read a Robert Mackie letter once, in the dark, for 30 seconds, and then had to emulate it at gunpoint.

Morrissey's lyrics may have dipped in focus as of late but his text is still top-notch, incredibly fluid gold. He didn't write the blog, and he doesn't post here.

I'd stake my cat Myrtle on it.

img2785in.jpg

Lol Skylarker. :p

I'd like to nominate sweet Rebecca for THE KID'S A LOOKER Prize 2011!

She looks the part of a teen pop star, but her phenomenal lack of talent should have precluded the bewildering popularity she's somehow gained. And her "singing" voice is quite nasal. Thank goodness for autotune!

I can't even wrap my mind around how bad this is, it's not even music. I guess she fits the looker definition though, good point.

JESUS CHRIST.

Has anyone read Morrissey's liner notes to either Under The Influence, the reissue of Southpaw Grammar, or the Maladjusted reissue? Or any of his posts on Julia's site?

Morrissey writes NOTHING like this blog individual, or any of these retards claiming to be involved in it. The "person(s)" (I'll use that term loosely, for maximum elasticity of definition) involved write as though they read a Robert Mackie letter once, in the dark, for 30 seconds, and then had to emulate it at gunpoint.

Morrissey's lyrics may have dipped in focus as of late but his text is still top-notch, incredibly fluid gold. He didn't write the blog, and he doesn't post here.

I'd stake my cat Myrtle on it.

img2785in.jpg

Gorgeous cat! Cute text in photo too.

Re: Abandon All Interest & desert Morrissey's World

I could cry, but I'll contain it somehow. So, it is not his blog: got that bit loud & clear. But can anyone explain the utter madness & absurdity of why it even exists if it is not him? Really, who would sanely bother with it to such an enormous degree?

Why didn't you believe him the first time he said it wasn't his? Wasn't it obvious?

Of course, in retrospect, it seems a tad silly I fell for it at all. I'm pissed off at the wanker who has that blog, why wasn't it shut down in May? I feel really foolish. I'm going to have three sleeping pills for breakfast, that's how awful I feel regarding this whole matter.

Why don't you take 30 instead?

I just don't understand why this person has decided to keep the blog going after Morrissey made an official statement. I understand why people would get confused though...after all, we all want Morrissey to say something everyday. But unfortunately, he doesn't.

I just don't understand why this person has decided to keep the blog going after Morrissey made an official statement. I understand why people would get confused though...after all, we all want Morrissey to say something everyday. But unfortunately, he doesn't.

Mental illness.
There were a few funny quotes in it months ago when it first started, but quickly became repetitive. I assume the psychotic author is continuing in order to get a few messages of approval from those who still find it funny.
All this shit posted by the mentals on here, claiming it was Morrissey, ruined it for me. The line between having a laugh and not being right in the head was crossed, and it ceases being funny when that happens.

why doesn't someone just shut the thing down? Morrissey is continuing to complain about it! SOMEONE SHUT IT DOWN!

Back
Top Bottom