Morrissey promotes Mercy For Animals at exclusive Los Angeles concerts

Morrissey Promotes Mercy For Animals at Exclusive Los Angeles Concerts - Mercy For Animals

"Legendary musician and animal rights activist Morrissey will promote Mercy For Animals at his upcoming shows at Los Angeles’ iconic Hollywood Bowl.
The exclusive shows are set for November 10 and 11, and the promotional flyers prominently feature MFA.
A longtime animal rights activist, Morrissey is known for turning some of the largest stadiums vegan. In 2015 the world-famous Madison Square Garden offered concertgoers exclusively vegan menu items per Morrissey’s request. Additionally, the Meat Is Murder singer has also been known to show undercover factory farm footage during his shows.
Because of his relentless and inspiring activism, MFA presented Morrissey with the Compassionate Leadership Award two years ago. He also paid a visit to MFA’s Los Angeles headquarters last fall."

Picture from last year as mentioned in article:

A brief bit of coat tail riding, but a good cause nonetheless.
Regards,
FWD.
(thanks to RF for the heads up).

Last edited:
bd0ab9a587a1652c658fd93f868d32dd--old-hollywood-classic-hollywood.jpg

Next time you try and act all hard by posting a picture of two low life yobs wanting to pick a fight and ending up in court paying heavily for it at least do so under some sort of name and not as anonymous cause that doesn't match the picture you used somehow.

Last time I met eyes like that I told them what they were and because I was right they walked away feeling stupid and ended up kicking a car. The owner happened to see that and was a Hells Angels member and the rest is history.

Those type of lads always turned up in pubs before football games in England and they are all talk and no action and they practised for years to drink a pint so that it looks like they are eating the glass at the same time.

My ex told me those kind of lads are mommy boys and that is the only reason why they have this inner need to show off as hard and dangerous. They waste too much energy on looking like something they never will be.

But honestly Urbanus, the only cheap looking thing in this photo is the blanket covering the sheets. :rolleyes:
Why didn't lil Sammy Photoshop "that" away and put something more glamorous into it? I mean those boxers were a bit of a show-off too? Innit? :brows:

He should use my dads mate Ingemar Johansson the next time. I shook his mighty hand as a teen and got his autograph.

mo%20%2810%29.jpg

He goes by the name The Champ here still despite passing away many years ago. Dad knew him cause they belonged to the same club in Gothenburg, Ingemar the boxer and dad the cyclist.

He should use my dads mate Ingemar Johansson the next time. I shook his mighty hand as a teen and got his autograph.

mo%20%2810%29.jpg

He goes by the name The Champ here still despite passing away many years ago. Dad knew him cause they belonged to the same club in Gothenburg, Ingemar the boxer and dad the cyclist.

Nice photo!
Like the bike too!

Awwww! The poor little pickle!! I think it's a travesty that there's no loveheart rating on this site to choose from.

So I hereby officially loveheart rate this poor little pickle!!!

Little Pickle gives an amazing performance. The depth of emotion and expression of gesture really moved me. Great acting. Great casting.
If watching this doesn't make someone feel the sorrow of The Wild Polar Bear, then I don't know what to tell'em.

MSG was not vegan by any means. The catering menu for the private suites and boxes was the exact same as every event: mini cheeseburger sliders, crab rolls, hot wings, the works.

Also, WTF is with "solvemedia" trolling the moz? The captcha for this post is "bitter fruit". Mean!

It's all part of the desperate rear-guard action to try and negate #Cheesegate but it won't work. We know from the tour rider in Zagreb that Morrissey was a cheese-eating cow-murderer as late as 2014. He was slurping at cow's udders without a care in the world until me & BtBB took an axe to his image. Forever.

If his new album doesn't address his history of cow slaughter & torture for his Dubliner cheese then he remains a laughing stock.....

#CheeseBleeds

If only the cows onscreen during 'Meat Is Murder' could break through the screen and attack their tormentor as he sings....Morrissey is a figure of vast evil in this world and until, unless he repents he is very much the enemy of animals world-wide...

#VegAnarchyInTheUK

BB

'Vanilla, green tea or fig scented candle
Organic vegetarian cheddar cheese – Dubliner
Rice milk'

Morrissey’s Zagreb Rider

https://www.croatiaweek.com/morrisseys-zagreb-rider/

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom