Morrissey profiled, & Kristeen Young interviewed, by Jerusalem Post

Last edited:
Ive just been on a differnt site www.allyouneedismorrissey and on there kristeen has said she will be making a fantastic anounement soon! Ive tried posting on that forum but keep getting an error code or somthing , I just havent a clue what it all means!

I will go out on a limb here and assume that NO ONE there has said ANYTHING about your typing.

Thanks goinghome, for posting these links! :)

I originally missed these wondefull interviews and only just noticed them now!

Ive took the liberty of quoting a few exstracts below from the full interviews

Touring partner Morrissey, who’s asked the offbeat Young to open most of his shows since 2006 as well as appear on his records, recently called her voice “a beautiful bayonet”

The sound is as good as you’ll ever hear in modern music. We scan the British pop charts in the hopeless quest for something different. Kristeen Young frees us from this,” he wrote,

adding “Beneath the waterplant hairstyle (hers, not mine) is a face made to be peered at till the end of time. The eye-crossing drabness of flicking through music magazines could be undone in a flash by Kristeen Young. Please, lower yourself in.”

Many fans have already taken the plunge, including Morrissey’s own rabid and passionate following, whom she wins over night after night on tour.

“A portion of his audience is my audience too, now.
They are excited for the whole show... which, as some of the ads state, includes me,” she said with a sardonic nod to her role as a support act.

Visconti also provided the link between Young and Morrissey – he was playing one of Young’s videos on a big screen in the studio and Morrissey walked in and said, “Who’s that? She’s very good.”

DON’T THINK that Young is hiding in the shadows of the more famous singer, though. V The Volcanic establishes her as a thoroughly original and confident artist

Ive just been on a differnt site www.allyouneedismorrissey and on there kristeen has said she will be making a fantastic anounement soon! Ive tried posting on that forum but keep getting an error code or somthing , I just havent a clue what it all means!

Qoutes below -

Quote:
June 8, 2012
Kristeen Young posted on her facebook yesterday that there will be a huge announcement - that will make everyone's head explode.
Quote:
Kristeen Young's exact words are :
Yes, there will be more good news a-comin. Hold on to your 10 gallons.
There is one thing....that will be announced.....that upon hearing... your head will explode and your body will walk to the nearest river and throw itself in (headless, of course).
Quote:
As far as the possibilities, I can't exactly decide if it was meant as a good thing or a bad thing - I'm thinking good since it followed one saying more good news is coming. So I'm thinking shocking but not bad, I hope?

Wonder what this big anouncement/news is??? :)

Considering the quote is from JUNE the big announcement was probably a million dates in the US with Morrissey.

Excuse me while I go throw up now.

Last edited:

Last edited:
LOL :) you LOVE Kristeen young really !!! Come on crystalGeezer, admit it theres no shame!!!

But it seems the last post on the topic sugests there still waiting for the big anouncemnt ! :)

Isn't there a real game you can go play other than poke her?

Back
Top Bottom