Morrissey Press Conference

He's either building up suspense, or he knows the real ending to "The Sopranos".

Sweet Jesus, please be the second option.

How many photogs do you think will start packing the equipment the moment he says, "no, the Smiths aren't reuniting"?

i hope he announce that he has a new record label (fingers crossed)

He'll be eating a beefburger whilst announcing that he's marrying Mike Joyce and is going on tour with The Smiths next summer!:D

can somone in line at the Palladium provide an update as to what is going on via their fancy handheld device?? Any sign of this press conference? Any activity of any sort?

It's 9:14AM - surely a few folks are hanging around. If I were there I would have at least taken a walk-by already en route to get a coffee or something! :)

Last edited:
What time is the bleeding press confrence??!!!!

can somone in line at the Palladium provide an update as to what is going on via their fancy handheld device?? Any sign of this press conference? Any activity of any sort?

It's 9:14AM - surely a few folks are hanging around. If I were there I would have at least taken a walk-by already en route to get a coffee or something! :)

SNAP, its past 1pm and no ones reported back on this??WTF is going on?????~!!!!!!!!

y no word from any of the news programmes or true to you.net, we need answers, some1 must live or work near the venue

Wow amazing that there is no infor about where we can see and or hear this press conference,which I know is just to sit and talk about how Moz is going to make the 10 day shows great!!! CANT WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT!!!!!

maybe he killed everyone there and then shot himself while throwing flowers all around

as a longtime morrissey listener i wouldn't be surprised

Back
Top Bottom