Morrissey Press Conference

Is this going to be broadcast in any form?

so who's asking the questions?

Journalists. :rolleyes:

So expect really interesting questions like:

When are the Smiths reforming?

Are you happier nowadays?

Are you in love?

- and Moz to fob them off with the usual non-committal jokes. :p

Is this going to be broadcast in any form?

so who's asking the questions?

"Morrissey has announced a very rare press conference for television crews at the Hollywood Palladium in California on October 1, the same day his 10-show residency at the venue commences. The singer will perform five songs followed by a question and answer period. Morrissey's residency is closing a chapter in the Palladium's history, as these will be the final 10 shows at the venue before it closes for extensive renovations."

I think from the comment there, it means there will be TV journalists asking questions and as it is for tv crews I guess it will be filmed. Here is hoping we get to see it.

Press conference will be taken place 1st October, it will be on news that day.

Are you in love?

"Morrissey has announced a very rare press conference for television crews at the Hollywood Palladium in California on October 1, the same day his 10-show residency at the venue commences. The singer will perform five songs followed by a question and answer period. Morrissey's residency is closing a chapter in the Palladium's history, as these will be the final 10 shows at the venue before it closes for extensive renovations."

I think from the comment there, it means there will be TV journalists asking questions and as it is for tv crews I guess it will be filmed. Here is hoping we get to see it.

ah, thank you, i guess i could've figured that out myself :o

So, we'd better get to work on manufacturing our fake press passes so we can get in.

Moz, we want plenty of anti pwoplw comments and a big dig a t the meat industry,
oh and if you'd like to share that you are moving back to the uk sometime soon, then that'd be ok too... ;)

Yikes. Tis me birthday on the 1st! Shiteeeee...is it good news of bad news? I'm shitting myself. Thankfully I'm pissed - Nugz - make me feel better in my drunken ways!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are too much. He's going to announce that he's doing 10 days at the Palladium. (ya think?)

Everyones asking "what's he gonna say...blah blah blah..." the most important f***in question is at what f***in time will this conf. take place on monday????":confused:

Are you in love?

I then expect to see them write pieces with titles such as

'Heaven knows he's not miserable now'

or even

'Heaven knoes he is even more miserable now'

suspenseful!

I was going to put an emoticon at the end of that but I wasn't sure which one to use since we don't know if it is good or bad news yet. =P / =/

Just set your tivo to some entertainent channel to record it, it will be on youtube within 2 hours of it finishing.

And how will he be dressed? The suspense is killing me...:rolleyes: Will he wear a suit, or the "Je suis Morrissey tee-shirt"?:eek: :D

The SF talk about impregnating himself was not a joke. He will announce his plans for this pioneering procedure.

Back
Top Bottom