Morrissey - potential dates in December, 2018 for Brazil?

Last edited:
Anywhere where they don't know about UKIP/BNP/For Britain is happy to have him, so I guess the reporting about them isn't that extensive in Brazil. He can go there as if nothing as happened. Glean the cash where you can, while you can. As always, it's all about the money, and it always was. Nothing else.

Yeah,those poor black/brown/white/tanned people are really ignorant.

Pompous fool.

Yes, poor Rifke. But I suspect Morrissey has those two areas already covered.

Possibly, but not by Rifke! :)
Come on Moz, time for a change in feet massages and blazershopping advicement. I believe she is brilliant in both areas! :D:thumb:
Give her a chance.

She would only ask for some baklava and no other favours. She is a real fan you know and she loves him with all her heart and that is a great heart!

And if I were Moz I made sure she got the finest baklava there is in, presumably Vancouver.

And to express his appreciation even more he could let her touch his eyebrowridge graciously and tenderly.
I think it would make Rifke very happy.
:)
Do you know how time intensive baklava is? It takes forever to butter all those layers of fillo dough. But I suppose for Rifke and Moz I could make a big pan. What’s the preferred filling? Walnut? Pistachio? Custard is really good but not vegan. Although neither is honey. Will Moz even be able to eat baklava? Maybe Rifke’s ok with that and it’s just for show?

Do you know how time intensive baklava is? It takes forever to butter all those layers of fillo dough. But I suppose for Rifke and Moz I could make a big pan. What’s the preferred filling? Walnut? Pistachio? Custard is really good but not vegan. Although neither is honey. Will Moz even be able to eat baklava? Maybe Rifke’s ok with that and it’s just for show?
Put whatever you want in it! He’ll eat it for dessert after he finishes his cheese omelette but, before changing into his cashmere sweater.

No, I didn’t know it was that intensive and although not that much into it that I would want to have it everyday, I find it very tasty as a desert. I know Rifke is a sweet tooth and regards it as the most satisfying thing to eat, if you insist on eating, that is. :rolleyes:

She likes fasting much more and wouldn’t mind living without food if that were possible, possibly without killing yourself. :squiffy:
Please don’t Rifke!

No, I didn’t know it was that intensive and although not that much into it that I would want to have it everyday, I find it very tasty as a desert. I know Rifke is a sweet tooth and regards it as the most satisfying thing to eat, if you insist on eating, that is. :rolleyes:

She likes fasting much more and wouldn’t mind living without food if that were possible, possibly without killing yourself. :squiffy:
Please don’t Rifke!
Baklava is an awesome dessert. Someone brought some in yesterday at work for lunch and it had chocolate drizzled all over it. Let’s just say I had more than one piece!

If Rifke’s going to keep fasting, she may need the flouncy, print skirt from the other thread.

I just Googled “concert worn Morrissey shirt pieces” and the only thing that came up was a link to a dead thread on this site from 2006.

Revive that shit! I’m going with the highest bidder!!! Put your money where your mouth is people. If you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOOOOOOOOVE Steve, bid on my torn, sweat-stained piece of his shirt from Maple Leaf Gardens ‘92. You’ll be the envy of like-minded folk if you wear it as a pocket square at the next show. It’s a maroon-ish, thick silk. I assume many silk-worms gave their lives for it, so we want it to go to a good home.

f*** that was great show. I rushed the stage for a wee squeeze. Then my old m8 Kev rushed the stage and basically - accidentally took him down. He had to split for 5 to regroup. Band kept truckin’. Shirt came off during Alsatian Cousin, I believe. What a f***ing wicked tune that is!

What a wicked set!!!!
https://www.setlist.fm/widget?setlist=43d7d70f

Anyway. Shirt piece is available if anyone wants it. I’ll dig it out and post pics of that and the article when I have a sec.

My first Morrissey show was only a six weeks after that show -- Halloween in San Diego! No chance at a shirt for me then as there were far too many people at this GA show held at the fairgrounds. Hell, people waited for over five days to catch his return to SD. The fever of Moz kicking off his North American Kill Uncle tour still hung heavy in the air then! If I recall correctly, Boz dressed up as a sad-looking spinster on stage!

I have sleeves, half a collar, and a shirt-tail. I am nearly there! Help me!

MrShirt

Moz is playing Manchester in July 2018

Morrissey will play Manchester in July. Tickets will be on sale within the next week, plus full venue information and invited guests. BMG Records will issue a third single from the album Low In High School for July release.

Moz is playing Manchester in July 2018

Morrissey will play Manchester in July. Tickets will be on sale within the next week, plus full venue information and invited guests. BMG Records will issue a third single from the album Low In High School for July release.

I very much doubt he'll sell an arena out to capacity now. So, so many people have lost interest in him after his professed allegiances.

I very much doubt he'll sell an arena out to capacity now. So, so many people have lost interest in him after his professed allegiances.

I'll guarantee one thing though Skinny, pound for pound, he'd sell more tickets than you. Jealous?

Get Johnny to open the show with his band that couldnt play straight!! It will guarantee the sellout!
7 min opening set.
European Me>
Hi Hello

encore
the Tracers:drama:

'ullo govnr, ullo Manchester, they call me Johnny Drama Marr!!'
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

Anywhere where they don't know about UKIP/BNP/For Britain is happy to have him, so I guess the reporting about them isn't that extensive in Brazil. He can go there as if nothing as happened. Glean the cash where you can, while you can. As always, it's all about the money, and it always was. Nothing else.

Skinny, The announcement of the Manchester gig and other European gigs makes this statement of yours look rather silly. In fact, every single post you now make on here makes YOU look silly. You have become a huge embarrassment. When Castlefield sells out, you will be proven to be wrong.....AGAIN.

Now for f***'s sake have some dignity, and walk away. Morrissey is NOT a racist and people on here are fed up of your one dimensional shite.
f*** off, you c***.

Rat

Skinny, The announcement of the Manchester gig and other European gigs makes this statement of yours look rather silly. In fact, every single post you now make on here makes YOU look silly. You have become a huge embarrassment. When Castlefield sells out, you will be proven to be wrong.....AGAIN.

Now for f***'s sake have some dignity, and walk away. Morrissey is NOT a racist and people on here are fed up of your one dimensional shite.
f*** off, you c***.

Rat

UncleSkanky is probably the single most bigoted person on this site, and easily the closest thing to a fascist. And I saw on his Twitter that he retweeted some SJW asking how come Morrissey's band members haven't quit over his opinions. Um, duh -- the people who know Morrissey know he hasn't a racist bone in his body and are obviously not gonna buy into all the smear-mongering and defamations scumbags like Skinny hurl around. Skinny is so wacko he runs around claiming that Morrissey's real beef with Mike Joyce is they used to be romantically and sexually intimate. Absurd. No, it couldn't possibly be because Joyce took him to court and even went after his mother. Skinny claims to know the real truth. ROFL!
Skinny's mentally ill!!

UncleSkanky is probably the single most bigoted person on this site, and easily the closest thing to a fascist. And I saw on his Twitter that he retweeted some SJW asking how come Morrissey's band members haven't quit over his opinions. Um, duh -- the people who know Morrissey know he hasn't a racist bone in his body and are obviously not gonna buy into all the smear-mongering and defamations scumbags like Skinny hurl around. Skinny is so wacko he runs around claiming that Morrissey's real beef with Mike Joyce is they used to be romantically and sexually intimate. Absurd. No, it couldn't possibly be because Joyce took him to court and even went after his mother. Skinny claims to know the real truth. ROFL!
Skinny's mentally ill!!

Does he have a neck tattoo on twitter?:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom