Morrissey - potential dates in December, 2018 for Brazil?

Last edited:
Ahhhhh. The fish and beef capitals of the world, respectively. The merch tables will be open but - as per his modus operandi - Moz will be a 70/30 “no-show”. Either save your money or give it to a proper charity. The Morrissey Foundation doesn’t need or deserve it.

Ahhhhh. The fish and beef capitals of the world, respectively.

Along with a number of Asian countries he has toured, there is some validity to this argument of it being against his general policy of animal welfare. He'll go anywhere but Canada, leaving major cities like Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver Morrissey-less for over 14 years.

That said, given his recent public outbursts, maybe Canada is just as happy without him.

Well, in that case, who cares? :confused:
Canada doesn’t, Moz doesn’t either.

I am only sorry for poor Rifke as he could have done a number of shows in Vancouver and now Moz has missed the extra special care Rifke was going to give him like feet massages and blazer shopping advisement.
Your loss Irish boy! ;)

Well, in that case, who cares? :confused:
Canada doesn’t, Moz doesn’t either.

I am only sorry for poor Rifke as he could have done a number of shows in Vancouver and now Moz has missed the extra special care Rifke was going to give him like feet massages and blazer shopping advisement.
Your loss Irish boy! ;)
Well, I think it means I’m off the hook. I’m sure Rifke would be ordering extra portions if she were going to be hosting Moz & Co. Would have meant even more work for me!

Along with a number of Asian countries he has toured, there is some validity to this argument of it being against his general policy of animal welfare. He'll go anywhere but Canada, leaving major cities like Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver Morrissey-less for over 14 years.

That said, given his recent public outbursts, maybe Canada is just as happy without him.

Anywhere where they don't know about UKIP/BNP/For Britain is happy to have him, so I guess the reporting about them isn't that extensive in Brazil. He can go there as if nothing as happened. Glean the cash where you can, while you can. As always, it's all about the money, and it always was. Nothing else.

I guess they never heard of For Britain, UKIP in the UK, as he just had a string of sell outs there.:crazy:

Look at Drama J, hes reduced to playing button factories. Is he happy about it? Is he happy being broke?
NO he wants to call
a comet come and blow up the planet.:drama:

the pub bore that is skinny has reared his ugly head.

We’re absolutely fine without him. September 15, 1992 was the last time I saw him. Amazing show. ...and I still have a piece of his shirt - which you’re welcome to - if you’re interested. That was the tour for Your Arsenal - his last solid record. He played again in 2004 for YATQ but that album was rubbish. ...and he’s been downward ever since. After his half-baked, culturally and factually ignorant, overly-dramatic “seal-hunt” diatribe and refusal to play here, he became a protein-deficient Bono.

...and having listened to every piece of GARBAGE that he’s dropped since then, seen the videos of his weak-ass karaoke outfit and heard his continual self-serving drivel, he’s long since dead to me.

Let me know if it want that piece of his shirt and an article that shows him wearing it on stage.

I guess they never heard of For Britain, UKIP in the UK, as he just had a string of sell outs there.:crazy:

Look at Drama J, hes reduced to playing button factories. Is he happy about it? Is he happy being broke?
NO he wants to call
Buttons are very important. Without them, my pants would fall off, my shirts would flap around, and my remote control would be a slab. You must keep perspective.

NO he wants to call

Small venue pre-tour. All shows sold out in seconds. Massive pre-orders for the album. Loads of collaborative work. An oeuvre that’s unrivalled in terms of genre-crossing guitar mastery. A gorgeous, signature Fender Jaguar guitar. A biography that’s readable. ...and he’s just getting started. Not a musician on this planet that wouldn’t play with Johnny “f***in” Marr.

Keep yapping while you’re tapping that Morrissey bobble-head, l’il shooter. ...cause other than the past, a stunning level of abject ignorance and a propensity to use the term “sucky” - that’s all you’ve got. ;)

Capitalism and religion have failed Drama Johnny. People(not many LOL) have to sit atop the clip machines at the button factory in order listen to his caterwauling. The guitar breaks:guitar: and Drama J
has to cancel the rest of the 'show'.:drama: Much drama :drama: ensues.....

CALL THE COMET and blow the planet up!!! RESET to a NEW planet, one that appreciates gurggling singing.:drama: Make it right COMET!!!

Buttons are very important. Without them, my pants would fall off, my shirts would flap around, and my remote control would be a slab. You must keep perspective.

Very good that, the troll Vegan Cro is that f***ing thick he hasn't realised that the current Johnny Marr tour are small venue album launch dates, where fans had to register to get tickets.

Johnny Marr’s new album Call The Comet is dropping this June and the former Smiths man is celebrating the release with a series of album launch shows across the UK, Europe and the States.

He’s doing two shows here, one at the Brudenell Social Club in Leeds on 14th May and one at Islington Assembly Hall on 16th May, and if you wanna be in with a chance bag a ticket, you’ll need to register by 16th April as Verified Fan first.

This is the Drama Johnny Marr CALL THE COMET small, tiny venue PRE TOUR. Its a pre tour!!
Not the real tour. Its a dramatic small tour taking place in the tiniest venues that are to be found!!
But its A PRE TOUR:drama:

A PRE TOUR to the invisible NON existing stadium tour that is sure NOT to follow.
VERIFY your invisible tickets ASAP dont get left out.:heartssuit:

Ahhhhh. The fish and beef capitals of the world, respectively. The merch tables will be open but - as per his modus operandi - Moz will be a 70/30 “no-show”. Either save your money or give it to a proper charity. The Morrissey Foundation doesn’t need or deserve it.

It's also the coffee and soybean capital of the world. Perhaps you like those better? Is Morrissey supposed to boycott the 5th largest country in the world? Or are you just mad that the hysterics on here were wrong when they proclaimed his career "over" 'cause he said some things the Loony Left didn't like?

Anywhere where they don't know about UKIP/BNP/For Britain is happy to have him, so I guess the reporting about them isn't that extensive in Brazil. He can go there as if nothing as happened. Glean the cash where you can, while you can. As always, it's all about the money, and it always was. Nothing else.

UncleSkinny must have some racist views of Brazil. He speaks of the 5th largest country in the world as if they have no newspapers or internet and are on some other planet entirely. In reality, of course, there are Brazilian Morrissey fans who browse this site and others just like the rest of us, and they're even able to read the mentally ill rantings and defamations of character from UncleSkinny for themselves. We'll see if he has persuaded them to boycott Morrissey concerts.

If it was "always about the money and nothing else" how come Morrissey didn't take the massive payday he was offered to perform with The Smiths again? And how come he turned down all the advertisers that wanted to use him and/or his songs in their commercials? Idiot.

Morrissey took part in a boycott of Canada over the seal slaughters because it was part of a campaign from PETA and other animal welfare groups, and they thought they could be successful in isolating Canada and making them embarrassed enough about it to reform their laws. It was a good target for a boycott as most of the world agrees that their seal hunts are barbaric.

If you want Morrissey to boycott the biggest exporters of beef he'll have to boycott not just Brazil, but India, America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, and the European Union, among others -- all near the top of the list of beef exporters.
The best approach is not to boycott the whole world and only perform on Mars, but to persuade more consumers worldwide to reduce or eliminate beef from their diets. Morrissey has done more than virtually any other music artist on that front for over 30 years.

Also, it's not hard for people in Canada to drive down to the States for a Morrissey show, so they don't have to be Morrissey-less.

Last edited:
Small venue pre-tour. All shows sold out in seconds. Massive pre-orders for the album. Loads of collaborative work. An oeuvre that’s unrivalled in terms of genre-crossing guitar mastery. A gorgeous, signature Fender Jaguar guitar. A biography that’s readable. ...and he’s just getting started. Not a musician on this planet that wouldn’t play with Johnny “f***in” Marr.

Keep yapping while you’re tapping that Morrissey bobble-head, l’il shooter. ...cause other than the past, a stunning level of abject ignorance and a propensity to use the term “sucky” - that’s all you’ve got. ;)

Its best not to respond to a thick troll who is dead from the feet up. He peppers all the threads desperate for a response to his emoji littered gibberish as its what helps him get an erection. Leave him to it, once he has passed his mother will be proud to be able to say "my son was the greatest troll Morrissey Solo ever saw" while flicking ash into the flower vase.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom