Morrissey postpones 013 gig (Tilburg, NL) due to illness; new date Mar. 29, 2015

Yes agreed. He has reached a certain level of lifestyle that he isn't prepared to compromise but in the old days album sales could sustain that lifestyle. Now the only way to do it is through touring. And yes Benny although he says he doesn't make a bean touring I'd take those comments with a hearty grain of salt. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

no touring no money.
i dont think hes that rich, frankly, hes not sold that many records.
he is only onstage for a bit over an hour, he doesnt play an instrument, i dont know what the issue is. in and out of the hotel, which he would do anyways. instead of a walk in the park in between souffles and whiskey he sings a few songs.

no touring no money.
he is only onstage for a bit over an hour, he doesnt play an instrument, i dont know what the issue is. in and out of the hotel, which he would do anyways. instead of a walk in the park in between souffles and whiskey he sings a few songs.

He can't retire and live the lifestyle he has now. He just can't.

Maybe this was a case of him not wanting to blow out his voice before the UK tour?

no touring no money.
I think maybe he just has a really shit diet, i had a shit diet all though i wasn't ill all the time it does exaust your body so much easier, he isn't young it can easily weaken him.

I hope our Mozzer gets well soon.I was lucky enough to see him last May in Los Angeles and it was awesome.I really hope he does get well soon.

29 march, mhhhh I see He's scheduled the 29 for Razzzmatazzzz in Spain

there's 1 day between from UK to Spain, so very unlikely this will go on.

'and they say he's mentall'....think it's time to throw the towel, this is definately not OK, I know it's Morrissey it can happen, but a day after...and so do Labels think also, you
can't make an agreement, He does what He wants,...

Hey Morrissey,

Bless you a couple of times for today and a few for tomorrow. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite...particularly since you're in hotels and all. :love:

- - - Updated - - -

'and they say he's mentall'....think it's time to throw the towel, this is definately not OK, I know it's Morrissey it can happen, but a day after...and so do Labels think also, you
can't make an agreement, He does what He wants,...

Huh. That seems like an odd oversight. :squiffy:

So, do people still believe there are tons of US-shows coming? It would be insanity.

No, it's a month. Razzmatazz is in April.

yes my eyes were not really open, happens more;)

indeed Razzzzmatazzzz is april 29,so march the 29 could be a new date

and they say he's mentall'...that's 5 days before I get 50, maybe time, for me to throw the towel, and see Him for the last time live...

Hate to say it, but I guess that technically makes you mental. :p

But that joke isn't funny anymore !

Maybe he should try to eat meat..... once....... right?

I was in Tilburg yesterday, traveled 340 km from Germany and yes, I was sad that the concert was canceled. But what is more, I really worry about Morrissey. In the you tube recording of Groningen he acts strange and seems really breathless. Especially when you look at Everyday is like Sunday ... I don't know what it is but I guess it's more than the flu ... he seems not to enjoy the show at all and as if he feels very uncomfortable. I really feel pity for him and hope that he gets better soon!

Last edited:
I started work at four a.m. I don't finish work until nine p.m. looking after four hundred dairy cows it's pissing down I've got a heavy cold taking paracetamol four hourly to get through and earn my pay. Morrissey says absolutely nothing whatsoever about my life .Drama Queen. Grow up.

I don't hold out much hope for Friday.

Desperately sad for Moz, and just desperately sad all round. These shows are the greatest nights that life has to offer. The heart is heavy like stone.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom