Morrissey postpones 013 gig (Tilburg, NL) due to illness; new date Mar. 29, 2015

I'm feeling so bad for Moz's new number one fan Trinity right now who flew all the way from California for these shows.. Stay strong girl.

I'm sure that she'll be fine. Just find another poor sap to freeload off of.

Nasty and classless Mr Barleycorn.[/QUOTE

Was it nasty and classless to wish a car crash on Johnny Rogan or the absolute worst on Mike Joyce ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Certainly in the case of that weasel Joyce, it was justified based on the treatment Morrissey's mother, the family cat and others close to him received. I'd be interested to hear your best attempts at justifying Barleycorn's comment based on the provocation being cancellation of a show in Tilburg that I have a slight inkling he was not standing in line for...

Speculation and conjecture is completely pointless. That's why I'm waiting for the *authoritative* insight on Morrissey's health from Dr Barleycunt, Dr Benny or Dr Bummie.

Ebola with a little bit of cancer plus some gastroenteritis and a smidgen of internal bleeding, bi polar, humasexual std and a lot of tired syndrome.

No more gigs lots of rest, alcohol, plentiful air miles, healing bread and cheese and he will be fine ! But not in the gossamer way.

Dr Benny-the-British-Butcher

Certainly in the case of that weasel Joyce, it was justified based on the treatment Morrissey's mother, the family cat and others close to him received. I'd be interested to hear your best attempts at justifying Barleycorn's comment based on the provocation being cancellation of a show in Tilburg that I have a slight inkling he was not standing in line for...

When people owe you money those H C E Os are fantastic, the more you piss them off just keeps the amount owed rising and rising at a daily percentage. If your appeals fail it's best to just pay up and move on.

It is true the only business model that works is the touring model, its also true Morrissey
Isn't ideal for this role. He never has been and gets less able as the years roll on.
He does has done the same thing every tour for about 10 years - I feel sorry for the newer fans, the ones who missed The Smiths (I'm one) and who missed the great 90s solo years gigs.
These last 10 years have been more about grabbing the money while he can, I don't blame him for that.
Its just a shame he hasn't found a balance in work or life - going in and out of hotels is all a bit sad.
Then we have the drink issue and it paints a sorry picture.
I think it doesn't really matter if he is ill or not. If he's heart isn't in the performance, he is better off not playing.
It seems he over books then decides which are the important ones and makes sure he plays them - which ever ones have the special guest are the ones he will definitely play

Benny doesn't need to justify anything. I was asked my opinion. I gave it. I said I did not care if he dies. I don't. The end.

- - - Updated - - -

you do. very much. admit it to yourself.

It would be no worse than what happens in McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Shit every day.

Well it can't be blamed on Kristeen Young this time so which one of you lot at the front last night infected him ? Come on put the house lights on let's see which one of you is sneezing. You think your so clever going to a McMorrissey performance with no consideration for Sicknote Steve or his performing monkeys.

Or is it a case of venues looking empty ? Who knows the boy has cried wolf so many times hasn't he ? Even the official statement reads as though no-one will believe it again.

It's not like he's got really bad morning sickness is it ? Christ almighty I'm sure Kate Middleton would just chin up and get on with it for just over an hour.
It must down to poor figures.

Get well "again" Sicknote Steve.

Hi Benny, couldn't help but notice you posted on here then @alfsbutton appeared on Twitter.
Strange Eh? It's almost as if you could be the same person?

The unfortunate reality is that with record sales tanking the only model for artists to make a consistently decent income is the touring model, even when they're clearly not physically up to it. He really does need to stop touring, but then how does he make an income?

On a side note I read with a lot of interest that comment by Noel Gallagher recently when he said that people will happily pay 12 bucks for a couple of coffee's but they aren't prepared to invest that in a album which they can carry with them for the rest of their lives. Too true. And Spotify aint much better. Taylor Swift was very brave taking her stuff off that slave labour site, but good for her.

Morrissey has an expensive lifestyle that royalties alone won't cover. He has his PA, his designer clothing(although his clothes are three years old); do you know how much it costs to fly from London, to Rome to LA then stay in a suite for months at a time? He cannot continue to live that way if he stops touring.

Is he rich? Yes. But the fact that he keeps dragging his sick, tired body out on tours tells me he needs money.

Nasty and classless Mr Barleycorn.[/QUOTE

Was it nasty and classless to wish a car crash on Johnny Rogan or the absolute worst on Mike Joyce ?

Another mention of Johnny Rogan now. Here as Benny and again on Twitter earlier as @alfsbutton.
What a coincidence?

- - - Updated - - -

Another mention of Johnny Rogan now. Here as Benny and again on Twitter earlier as @alfsbutton.
What a coincidence?

Wow. Why would you go on Twitter and DM people pretending to be Morrissey?

Morrissey has an expensive lifestyle that royalties alone won't cover. He has his PA, his designer clothing(although his clothes are three years old); do you know how much it costs to fly from London, to Rome to LA then stay in a suite for months at a time? He cannot continue to live that way if he stops touring.

Is he rich? Yes. But the fact that he keeps dragging his sick, tired body out on tours tells me he needs money.

Yes agreed. He has reached a certain level of lifestyle that he isn't prepared to compromise but in the old days album sales could sustain that lifestyle. Now the only way to do it is through touring. And yes Benny although he says he doesn't make a bean touring I'd take those comments with a hearty grain of salt. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Hi Benny, couldn't help but notice you posted on here then @alfsbutton appeared on Twitter.
Strange Eh? It's almost as if you could be the same person?

I don't do Twitter, face, insta,what's ap, my space or your face.just solo.
Glad to assist

And we thought you'd already died of verbal diarrhoea, barley c***! Never mind. Fingers crossed you and your family all succumb to it soon.

One thing is for sure I bet the king of debunking is rolling around laughing at Sicknote Stevie and the start to the "Arena tour". Hope you are well Brummie it would be great to hear from you.
'Best'

Benny doesn't need to justify anything. I was asked my opinion. I gave it. I said I did not care if he dies. I don't. The end.

- - - Updated - - -[/COLO

It would be no worse than what happens in McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Shit every day.

Hey Barleycorn.If you don't care if he dies then you don't care if he lives. That makes you the stupidest Morrissey fan of all. An idiot with no excuse. Your opinion is less than zero.

Brummieboy and Mozambiguous and the the rest are geniuses compared to your sad ass. At least they make with the funny.

Last edited:
One thing is for sure I bet the king of debunking is rolling around laughing at Sicknote Stevie and the start to the "Arena tour". Hope you are well Brummie it would be great to hear from you.
'Best'

benny, you nailed it once again. everyone knows what it means when he starts sneezing.
all that partying in LA and not one snifle.
but those 3/4 empty venues.......... those make him sick quickly.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom