Morrissey poll in the Guardian. Vote now

Apologies if this has already been posted, but there's a poll in today's Guardian online:
"Does what Morrissey says matter any more"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/poll/2007/dec/06/morrissey.nme

No if's, no but's, no maybe's, no 'he said this once and I didn't like it's'; just get over there and show your support for our man. Of course he matters, in mind, body and soul, in part and in whole.

If you clear your cookies, you can repeat your vote. Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and aga and again and again and again and again and again and againin and again and and again and again and again and again and again and again again...

Thank you very much for alerting us.

At 20:56 Yes 81.5%
No 33.3% (margin of error?)

Vote close in Tuesday 11th.

I'm voting again and again etc... The percentages are varying wildy with each vote, from 72 to 85 then down to 65.

PS Does it please anybody else to know that the Queen was subjected (get it?) to listen to Last of the Famous Interational Playboys as the intro music to Russell Bland?

Does it matter in the sense that he has any influence over issues like racism? No, not really, but we still come here to listen to his opinions. I don't think he should be tied to a chair and gagged for the rest of his life, but neither do I believe that his opinions "matter" in the conventional sense of the word.

Coiff.

Poll closed & Morrissey's opinion does matter!

90.7 for Yes
16.3 for No....but I know I'm bad at maths, but that doesn't equal 100% does it?

Back
Top Bottom