Morrissey plays two songs on "Nunca es Tarde" / Fox Sports Argentina (Dec. 10, 2018)

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Adrian Moreno, Dec 11, 2018.

By Adrian Moreno on Dec 11, 2018 at 12:04 AM
  1. Adrian Moreno

Adrian Moreno New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 5

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Adrian Moreno, Dec 11, 2018.

1. ChicagoGuy
      ChicagoGuy
      Here's a link that doesn't sound like it was recorded with a potato....
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    2. ordinaryboy86
      ordinaryboy86
      He needs to wipe the slate clean & start again, but he seems content doing what he’s doing. Suppose it’s easy to be content when you’re in full control and surrounded by yes men that probably never question him. Morrissey only employs people he can keep on a leash, his band members were probably chosen for that reason, rather than being any good! His lyrics arnt great anymore either tbh, I don’t even know what he’s going on about half the time, it’s lazy half arsed ramblings that smack of going through the motions. Needs a new producer too, not a fan of Joe Chiccarelli at all, he over produces the shit out of everything. I hope for one more good album, I think he’s got it in him. But on the evidence on the last two, I won’t hold my breath. But yeah the band are just like a bunch of college kids that have decided to experiment by smashing a million different instruments together.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    3. marred
      marred
      The ordeal is reading your posts.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    4. ordinaryboy86
      ordinaryboy86
      Don’t read them then you muppet.
    5. marred
      marred
      A few lines was enough.
      • Redundant Redundant x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Fantastic. He looks and sounds great.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    7. ordinaryboy86
      ordinaryboy86
      A well earned redundancy rating for you.
      • Like Like x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      That's actually a pretty good version.
      The keyboards sound a but 'synth strings' in places but that's hard to avoid.
      It's a cracking song, and a much better version than the bloody awful Alain Whyte butchered effort in the early 2000s. Thank heavens the Morrissey chug-rock era is well and truly over.
      Moz looking v good, too, especially considering he's less than 6 months from 60.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    9. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      :sleeping:

Why can’t some people just recognize he has not changed band members and just not listen?

It’s not rocket science, if you don’t like Jesse or whoever, THEN DON’T F***ING LISTEN.

:cool:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    10. ordinaryboy86
      ordinaryboy86
      Fuck off you tedious little wank, trolling every comment you don’t agree with. What a sad little life you lead.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    11. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Then don’t listen to Morrissey you puppet.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    12. ordinaryboy86
      ordinaryboy86
      You’re a fucking drone you just scouring this forum for any negative Morrissey comments. Why can’t you just accept that a majority of people on here are fans just as much as you, but disappointed in his recent output, and leave the fuck alone without trolling.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    13. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Yeah, so logical. You hate his band or members of and hate the recent records production and yet you still listen and complain about it. Talk about trolling.

Is that not :crazy: ?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. ordinaryboy86
      ordinaryboy86
      You’re a fucking idiot. Does the Morrissey voice in your head thank you for defending him?
      • Funny Funny x 1
    15. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Morrissey doesn’t need defending, nor do I feel I’m doing so. Go listen to Low in High school
      so we can hear you complain about it again and again, maybe you and Benny can have a sleepover listening party ? :lbf:
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      morrissey is standing like a girl in that pic.
    17. Giant
      Giant
      • Like Like x 1
    18. Oh my
      Oh my
      I am still laughing at the fact that he played THERE!!!!!! It's hilarious, but cute.... almost surreal (I think it is simply a TV show were they discuss the results of the football matches).

I love seeing Morrissey so happy!!!! After his last concert I realized that NOBODY ever had such a fantastic voice and nobody will have it again... so those who have a problem with it can... listen to horrible worthless singers and live their lives as they want.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    19. marred
      marred
      Coming from someone already redundant kinda cancels it out though.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      That's probably why it appeals to him, he does take an interest in aspects of football. It possibly makes as much sense to appear on a football show as some inane talk show.
      It is great to see him so happy and healthy looking.