Morrissey plays two songs on "Nunca es Tarde" / Fox Sports Argentina (Dec. 10, 2018)

En este link van a poder verlo en HD...
http://www.zandortv.net/fox-sports-en-vivo-por-internet/
48269273_10215700893373002_447278439666286592_n.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 11:

Improved audio link "Back On The Chain Gang" and "Hairdresser On Fire" posted by ChicagoGuy in the comments:

45284_morrissey_german_paoloski.jpg

45283_nunca_es_tarde.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still laughing at the fact that he played THERE!!!!!! It's hilarious, but cute.... almost surreal (I think it is simply a TV show were they discuss the results of the football matches).

I love seeing Morrissey so happy!!!! After his last concert I realized that NOBODY ever had such a fantastic voice and nobody will have it again... so those who have a problem with it can... listen to horrible worthless singers and live their lives as they want.

His appearance in that show doesn't seem odd to me, on the contrary. It's about football (soccer) and many of his fans surely watch that show. In any case, he probably likes it or he knows someone related to it and that's enough for him because he doesn't need to pose. Beyond his voice, his songs and the band there's something very magnetic about him, it's all the combo, including his personality and the way he handles himself in life. I can't be objective because I adore Morrissey.

He looked fantastic.
Oh, and this time the overcautious client of the hairdresser wanted to sue (not screw) him. And Morrissey felt sorry (not happy)... But he looked very happy. And supernaturelly shaved, or what? I love this song.

Anybody got audio of Hairdresser that doesn't sound like it's coming through blown bookshelf Aiwas?
See here and also in tbe download section:

Here is a version with high quality audio so now it doesn't sound like it is playing out of an ass.

"WHERE IS LONDON, DO YOU REMEMBER LONDON"

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I'm not Jesse's biggest fan, but I honestly like his performance here, especially on Chain Gang. A much more exciting and rousing sound than I heard Johnny produce on many many many of his live outings with the Smiths. If Johnny had ever played live like this, of course it would have been called 'emphatic' or 'ground-breaking'. Just as the naff slide guitar overdrive on Panic was labelled 'emphatic' when it was nothing of the sort. If this was a new band.... well, I'd be very interested in what they were doing next.

Edit: Jesse doesn't look like he's cumming to me, on this one. Looks quite normal. Perhaps pulls a few faces - but many players do that.

Jesse's guitar melody is sublime at 3.10 - 3.13 of Chain Gang.

morrissey's voice is pretty good as always but he's looking rather tired, possibly drained of energy by the waves of sludge rock sound that surround him.

The wonderful Hairdresser was off tempo and how on earth Morrissey hasn't sussed Jesse's total lack of tone by now is bewildering.

Jesse fails to be able to play simple arpeggios smoothly and his lack of natural ability is not masked by the dreadful fizzy and spitty distortion effects he chooses to abuse.

To play most Morrissey songs sympathetically, and given a modicum of guitar talent, one only needs either a Rickenbacker 330/360 or Gibson 335, a hint of chorus, delay and spring reverb and a good valve amp that is somewhere between clean and just starting to break up such as a Vox AC15 or Fender Blues Deluxe. It's really not hard to get a decent sound. Tone, however, is mostly from the fingers and this is where Jesse is devoid.

There were times Alain strayed too far into chug rock territory but at least he has tone and can write a decent tune.

"Thank you Fox Sports Vivo!"

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom