Morrissey photos by Shirlaine Forrest Photography

I wonder where his friends got all these women bathing suit birthday cards for him. Are they very popular and common in the UK? - I have this little James Dean sweets box that I carry around with me. Wonder if I'd get thrown out of the venue if I threw that at him as a late birthday present? Oh, I think I rather keep Jimmy for myself. :p

yes, the 50's retro cards are very popular

I don't see him. Which photo?

50thpartyshow1.jpg

who's that other good looking man about town?;)

I posted this inthe frink,you can find the other too.
I could be wrong and the other fella

In the nerd glasses, or the other fella?

Do you wonder if this is Jake or if Jake was at the party? Jake was at Morrissey's birthday party. It was mentioned in some blog that was linked in the forums. The blog was by a woman who works in British television.

yes but want do I know

If anyone is a member of PUREHMV then there are some of the live shirlaine 8x10 photos availabe for 10000 points I just recieved one in the post:thumb:

If anyone is a member of PUREHMV then there are some of the live shirlaine 8x10 photos availabe for 10000 points I just recieved one in the post:thumb:

It is a shame that PUREHMV is open to UK residents only, it's not fair!!!
Cheers Moz

I have tried.......he refuses to answer.

I think that that one accidental posting of a possible SWORDS cover coupled with his posting of behind the scenes planning and info from the Southpaw and Maladjusted re-issues on his blog really did end his relationship with Moz

It's such a shame as I think we all agree that his work was great and he wasn't giving away hugeky personal info on Morrissey, just stuff like he likes this shot instead of that one.

Aargh! Moz! You fickle swine!
I still feel guilty about posting that, which is ridiculous I know cos you could hardly see anything. I think that may have alerted Moz's 'people' to A.'s site and to all the other background info that used to be on there regarding the artwork, and the rest is...best forgotten
I can't believe that A. hadn't told Moz, or his 'people', that he had a blog, but I think it was just a clash of two cultures ~ the tweet/blog world where you reveal everything and Morrissey's world where... you don't.
It is a shame cos I think he really connected with Morrissey's aesthetic. As for SMOG, inc. ? We'll wait and see.
Ho Hum

I find it bizarre seeing Moz celebrating his birthday in such a glamourus way...he seems so happy and having a good time. I prefer to grumpy old Moz singing ....I have come to wish you an unhappy birthday....
Cheers Moz

HUUUUUUGE Bonio on its way to your door. :bow:

Jeez Cats, for a mo I thought you'd sent me a member of U2.:sick: I'd have had to return it untouched.:tears:

...False alarm! After a quick google I'm reassured it will be delicious with tea.:yum:

Love their website as well. Good to know that Jake enjoys his weekly trip to Grandma's in the car, where he gets spoilt rotten. (I'm only mentioning because so many people are big Jake fans here.)

Have you taken the "understanding our best friends" test? You'd get it right! ;)

Question 13/

Answer: "Er...Er...This dog is Assertive?".
Coooooooooooooooorrect! :lbf:

Jeez Cats, for a mo I thought you'd sent me a member of U2.:sick: I'd have had to return it untouched.:tears:

...False alarm! After a quick google I'm reassured it will be delicious with tea.:yum:

Love their website as well. Good to know that Jake enjoys his weekly trip to Grandma's in the car, where he gets spoilt rotten. (I'm only mentioning because so many people are big Jake fans here.)

Have you taken the "understanding our best friends" test? You'd get it right! ;)

Question 13/

Answer: "Er...Er...This dog is Assertive?".
Coooooooooooooooorrect! :lbf:

A huge Bono is the stuff of nightmares! Sorry to have alarmed you. :o

I took the test. My score was excellent.....ish. :thumb:

But why is Jake so unpopular with the postman? Does he make love to the postman's leg? These are the things Bonio doesn't want you to know....

But why is Jake so unpopular with the postman? Does he make love to the postman's leg? ...

Given his past mmmmmmmmm loving record I'd say our Jake loves a Man of Letters.

Literally.:straightface:

(God I can't believe I just typed that. Must be the Bonio going where the streets have no names!:squiffy:)

Given his past mmmmmmmmm loving record I'd say our Jake loves a Man of Letters.

Literally.:straightface:

(God I can't believe I just typed that. Must be the Bonio going where the streets have no names!:squiffy:)

Just thought I'd quote this in case you decided to come back and delete it. :p

So, YOR went gold then?
music-morrissey41_big.jpg
music-morrissey42_big.jpg

Dave

Back
Top Bottom