Morrissey petitions Just Jeans and Portmans to stop using angora wool ahead of Australia concerts

Re: Morrissey petitions parent company of Just Jeans and Portmans to stop using angora wool

Sick. How would you like someone pulling out your hair? That's degrading & cruel battery. You've got serious issues.

It really depends on how the angora is harvested to decide what to think about it.

I met someone who spins her own angora.

The bunnies are are free range.. their hair is tugged off by and and the bunnies really like it. They sit there on her lap as she thins them out by simply pulling out some of their fur... then she spins the fur into yarn right in front of you.

So, while it is very likely that the store in question is not getting it's angora in this way one should not simply contend that all angora is bad.

Re: Morrissey petitions Just Jeans and Portmans to stop using angora wool ahead of Australia concert

Just cancel the gigs Steven and stop being a hypocrite with double standards.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re: Morrissey petitions Just Jeans and Portmans to stop using angora wool ahead of Australia concert

When the sheep's wool is sheared "cut" off, the sheep is not harmed unless some sick f*** decides to abuse the sheep. Morrissey wears wool, but not angora wool.

Right on track anonymous poster, "save the rabbit, but throw feminism and equality of women under the bus". I completely agree with Morrissey.

Re: Morrissey petitions parent company of Just Jeans and Portmans to stop using angora wool

Sick. How would you like someone pulling out your hair? That's degrading & cruel battery. You've got serious issues.

Bored described a process in which rabbits are not harmed. You can choose to believe such a thing is possible, or ask for more proof... But no. You choose to say Bored has "serious issues" instead. Whoa. Can I pause and marvel at the way your mind works?

There's a difference between, say, the Chinese torture of rabbits in a PETA video and removing, without causing any pain, the fur they naturally shed and which can cause their death if ingested. Bet you didn't even understand that. I guess that's because, on top of not paying attention to people, you don't actually give a f*** about animals.

Who has "issues" here? I think it's clear it's not Bored anyway.

For your sake I just hope you're twelve and confused. It will pass.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom