"Morrissey" perfume Incense Avignon

I have it on good authority that he uses Slazenger Sports.

Cool, thanks for the info!

If it is Avignon Incense I smelled on them, wonder if Moz merely influenced them to adopt Avignon or if he commanded them to wear it! :eek::p

I also wondered if Moz will move on to a different scent just to be unusual or if he appreciates a herd of clone-scented fans at the shows.

Irregardless, I'm glad so many concert-goers are wearing it because it smells so yummy, but the people who really need to bathe/wear scent to mask their BO at concerts are rarely the people who indulge in fine scent.

i would rather they just washed and used soap some people stink :mad:

I was sprayed with the very same in the toilets at the last Quarry night by , er, Steve I think. I don't mean to offend, but the deaf chap with the rather magnificent Moz quiff. Top, top bloke. And, yes, it does smell like Moz.

Peter

I was sprayed with the very same in the toilets at the last Quarry night by , er, Steve I think. I don't mean to offend, but the deaf chap with the rather magnificent Moz quiff. Top, top bloke. And, yes, it does smell like Moz.

Peter

Yes the self same Stephen who I spilled a full pint of orange over in Edinburgh hang the dj night... all over his splendid Kilt. :o

he was very nice and charming about it. :o

Oh right. Thanks.

Is there a better scent?

No, but Brut comes close. :D

LOjja_Perfumes_27_April07.jpg

I seriously want your signature. Now.

I'm not interested in that particualr sense Morrissey's sprays on him

I always was true follower of 2 brands, cK and JOOP

calvin I used a lot in the eighties, last 10 years I go for Joop, they have
diffferent scents

I'm also into small eau the toilette bottles
I rather have 5 or 6 , [ even more atm] little bottles so you can change

all the 100/125 ml of the good brands cost between 70 en 100 euro, so
buying 1 or maybe 2 bottles in half a year, wearing the same eau the
toilette is not my style, I like to change, and that can if you buy little
[between 20/30 ml] bottles

So today its the green JOOP

I bought it! I bought it from a place online called, "Luckyscents" it was fairly expensive for such a small atomizer. It's a VERY masculine smell. I have worn it on numerous occasions and NO ONE has complimented me on it. It is definitely NOT a unisex scent. But of course, I shelled out for it, because he supposedly wears it. Just be warned: it's VERY strong. I can post the link if anyone wants it. ;)

Last edited:
I have discovered that the aftershave/ Edt/ perfume Morrissey uses - Incense Avignon by Comme des Garson - is available in Libertys in London (Oxford Street). Now, I am not by any means an expert in this area and very rarely buy any aftershaves, BUT this one is truly fantastic. I sampled it in Libertys and bought a bottle (£35 - ouch!).

It really doesn't smell like "a perfume" at all...it's a very unusual atmospheric scent....it reminds me of a catholic mass. And it's very strong, your shirt will still smell of it after you've washed it.

Just thought I'd let you know....
It is EXTREMELY strong and now all of my sweaters smell like it. I spent $80 on it. I was surprised at how small the bottle was. I am not a Catholic, so I don't know if it does indeed smell like a Catholic mass. I suppose if you're Catholic, you would know for sure. I am dreading washing my sweaters because they are partially wool, and I hope the scent comes out.

I bought it! I bought it from a place online called, "Luckyscents" it was fairly expensive for such a small atomizer. It's a VERY masculine smell. I have worn it on numerous occasions and NO ONE has complimented me on it. It is definitely NOT a unisex scent. But of course, I shelled out for it, because he supposedly wears it. Just be warned: it's VERY strong. I can post the link if anyone wants it. ;)

Yes please post the link, can't find any online places based in UK that sell it. I assume it's cheaper online than £35 in Libertys? If not I guess I'll head to Liberty on payday! I'm usually a Farenheit man, which is pretty strong and lasts all day so hopefully this isn't too much stronger!Don't want to make peoples eyes water when I walk past them.

I have discovered that the aftershave/ Edt/ perfume Morrissey uses - Incense Avignon by Comme des Garson - is available in Libertys in London (Oxford Street). Now, I am not by any means an expert in this area and very rarely buy any aftershaves, BUT this one is truly fantastic. I sampled it in Libertys and bought a bottle (£35 - ouch!).

It really doesn't smell like "a perfume" at all...it's a very unusual atmospheric scent....it reminds me of a catholic mass. And it's very strong, your shirt will still smell of it after you've washed it.

Just thought I'd let you know....
I can't be bothered to think of any cryptic or witty remarks about this - just thanks for the identification of the Morrissey 'aroma' have wondered about it at times..... (sigh)

Back
Top Bottom