Morrissey part of heroes cotton shirt print, is this the first time he's in fashion?

A

Anonymous

http://www.thehut.com/shirts-clothi...diski-heroes-cotton-shirt-white/10980807.html

On the above link is a cotton shirt by fashion label "Wood Wood". It includes the face of Morrissey among other famous people like Marx, Blixen and Warhol and a host of other famous people. If you click the closeup of the picture at the bottom you can clearly see the face of Morrissey.

I was wondering if this is the first time that any fashion label includes Morrissey on a clothing item?

A very expensive shirt by the way!

cut of the shirt looks pretty good to me and i ike the color choices combined with the odd print pattern but i to didnt really recognize anyone or at least not for sure. one guy looked liked hunter s thompson and one looked hemingway though im probably mistaken on both counts

christ. absolutely.

When i see things like this I can't help but wonder how many people did it go to before the design was accepted , and the item made. I mean you'd think there must be an amount of money spent to get this in a shop so how many buyers? whatever stood around and said " yep, that's great lets make it happen" or is the designer just guaranteed free rain if they sign up to a store? and there's always assumed to be an amount of lemon in their portfolio?

http://www.thehut.com/shirts-clothi...diski-heroes-cotton-shirt-white/10980807.html

On the above link is a cotton shirt by fashion label "Wood Wood". It includes the face of Morrissey among other famous people like Marx, Blixen and Warhol and a host of other famous people. If you click the closeup of the picture at the bottom you can clearly see the face of Morrissey.

I was wondering if this is the first time that any fashion label includes Morrissey on a clothing item?

A very expensive shirt by the way!

To answer your question I don't think this is the first time he's been included on a fashion label clothing item. There was a runway show a few years ago that had a shirt with his image on it.

When i see things like this I can't help but wonder how many people did it go to before the design was accepted , and the item made. I mean you'd think there must be an amount of money spent to get this in a shop so how many buyers? whatever stood around and said " yep, that's great lets make it happen" or is the designer just guaranteed free rain if they sign up to a store? and there's always assumed to be an amount of lemon in their portfolio?

I wonder these exact things about 90% of what I see on a daily basis, from toothbrushes to cars. So much ugly shit everywhere that could be beautiful. People like ugly shit, unfortunately. Or they just don't care.

I wonder these exact things about 90% of what I see on a daily basis, from toothbrushes to cars. So much ugly shit everywhere that could be beautiful. People like ugly shit, unfortunately. Or they just don't care.

....or they disagree with you cause peoples tastes are like buttcheeks, divided.

To designer kitchens that for some reason end up in home design magazines. I think people prefer a living home with a cooked food vibe ahead of the sterile morgue kitchen at home where you are only served tea. Keeping up appearances in an impeccable styled home is easy for a spinster with no kids or any other sort of family.

That shirt is fugly as hell. Every face looks pockmarked. Designer must have be having a love affair with Clearasil.

Back
Top Bottom