Morrissey: 'Paris' Video Exclusive

If he was made to look all washed out and grey so be it but if not he dont look to well does he! he looks healthy in all u need is me vid!? not keen on the song or video sorry:(

too much over-anal-ysis................i love it. As usual eventually the gray dusky martryr will be overzealous.

Nobody mentioned the scars.
Boz and Moz have something on their right cheeks which looks like scars.

I don't know whether it was just the sound on my TV but the whole song sounded as if he was lisping. It reminded me of how my grandad used to speak when he didn't have his teeth in.

First impression of the video.

Oh my god!

It`s not "Paris", it`s "Old looking man about town" or maybe "He`ll never be anybodys hero now".

He looks so old! Dear god please help him!

First impression of the video.

Oh my god!

It`s not "Paris", it`s "Old looking man about town" or maybe "He`ll never be anybodys hero now".

He looks so old! Dear god please help him!

he must know what he's doing, he must have seen it and decided he likes it.

he must know what he's doing, he must have seen it and decided he likes it.

In a recent interview he said he always hates his videos. Maybe he just isn't that bothered about it. I don't really see why people are making such a fuss myself. It's just a video. The Morrissey experience is all about the records and live shows.

The video makes him look much much older than he actually is. Take another look at the AYNIM video. That was done less than a year ago and he doesn't look half bad in it. The corpsey make up and weird lighting aren't doing him any favors but I still really like the video and love him any time he reaches his arms out!!!

He seems to have a pattern in his life that seems to repeat itself roughly every ten years.
Now somebody please tell me that I am wrong.

What kind of pattern, you mean like fabric or tartan?

He had a cut on his face back in 1994 when he did a record signing at the HMV in Manchester. When I asked him about it he said Jake (remember him?) did it.

Aly you haven't been here lately, need alot of catch up.

Jake took the photo of the sleeve of Years of Refusal, did Hot Press session as well.
In November Morrissey turned up to see Doll and the Kicks in Camden with Jake.
They're still friends.

[
Pugs (in german 'Möpse') is a term for female mammary glands, i.e. boobs.
Morrissey would be chuffed to know pug's German name.
to go a bit off topic on pugs again:
thy are two meanings of möpse (one actually means pugs .the dog breed) the other means boobs
http://www.dict.cc/german-english/Möpse.html

Loriot the only real true german comdiean..classy..an institution..genuis--the one and only (yes Im an admirer obv :rolleyes:)
has said "ein leben ohne möpse ist vorstellbar, aber sinnlos!"
i that means ^ " a life without pugs is possible but meaningless"
loriot:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicco_von_Bülow
in his scetches/skits which were shot in the 70ties (hence the look of it)
he has also shotskits about/with his pugs

another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5R6dFgEsA
and another one
pugs on the moon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufFI1N2oKug

I know! You are right! It`s just so strange how time passes on Morrissey as well!
The video makes him look much much older than he actually is. Take another look at the AYNIM video. That was done less than a year ago and he doesn't look half bad in it. The corpsey make up and weird lighting aren't doing him any favors but I still really like the video and love him any time he reaches his arms out!!!
he doesnt look old in the recent pics (ther is one where i he is sitting on the footpath which looks very recent which was shown on a internetsite(forget o the name was this month or last month) and he looks fit live 2008 .. and alsoquite fit in that "dolls and the kicks pics snapshot" from november 08
its the video which was filmed that way and the heavily make up..(even though i wonder if the make up is putting up so heavenly on purpose (the complete white surrounding :"heaven"?

king leer we can find out who it was wwho jumped over the drumkit if somebody here has recorded it on a dvd and can play it so mo to have alook who it was! and tell us

Last edited by a moderator:
Man our hero is looking old and the band couldn't be more bored. I'm sorry English folks that you are subjected to the same crap tv shows as we are in the states, the doggies were cute, though.

Back
Top Bottom